New Business Manager
Universal Music GroupJakarta, JK
This was removed by the employer on 12/4/2020 5:21:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for New Business Manager jobs in Jakarta-JK
Search all New Business Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a New Business Manager? New Business Manager (Artist Management)
UMG is in search of a New Business Manager (Artist Management) to be based in Jakarta.
• To manage & develop Universal Music Indonesia (UMI) signed talents to become breakthrough artists
• To create an internal system, ensuring smooth and efficient UMI Artist Management department operational
• To build and optimize networking with third parties in order to maximize off-air opportunities for UMI’s artists
About the role:
• Manage & develop UMI talents
• Develop artists to become relevant to their target audience
• Create assets/content for artists personal branding
• Ensure artists’ riders & requirements are being met by clients
• Ensure smooth and efficient UMI Artist Management department operational, that includes:
• Booking & scheduling
• Technical & hospitality riders
• Artist liaison
• Travel & accommodation
• Networking with third parties
• Negotiate with clients on artists’ behalf on fees and deliverables
• Manage paperwork necessary with both clients and UMI internal team
• Ensure all deliverables are within scope of work
• Generate revenue by delivering the job to the clients
• Great interpersonal skills and analytical thinking
• 5 years experience in Music Industry
• Undergraduate or equivalent
• Microsoft Office
• Wide Network
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries.
Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMG identifies and develops artists and produces and distributes the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world. Committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship, UMG fosters the development of services, platforms and business models in order to broaden artistic and commercial opportunities for our artists and create new experiences for fans.
UMG's catalog is marketed through two distinct divisions, Universal Music Enterprises (in the U.S.) and Universal Strategic Marketing (outside the U.S.). UMG also includes Universal Music Publishing Group, one of the industry's premier music publishing operations worldwide and Bravado, the leading provider of consumer, lifestyle and branding services to recording artists and entertainment brands around the world. Universal Music Group is a Vivendi company. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.