New Business and Brands
Universal Music GroupSeoul, KG
Full Time Job
New Business and Brands (New Graduate)
About this role:
• Explore and develop new strategic brand partnerships along with UMG IP; as a Project Assistant on various new business projects with brands
• End to end project management & coordination: effectively leverage different skill sets in the wider team (e.g. A&R, Pop, Classics & Jazz, Commercial) to deliver new business and brand collaborations
• Create and manage budgets for assigned projects
• Support in the execution of internal communications, business partnerships to the wider Universal Music new business.
• Monitor and analyze business and market trends to optimize new business and maximize commercial opportunities
• Work closely with internal departments to develop and extend music-related new business as live events, brand collaborations, artist events and other beneficial new business opportunities
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Excellent communication skills verbal/writing, meetings and presentations
• Team player with collaborative style and good listening skills
• Experience working cross-functionally to drive brand initiatives from planning to execution
• Commercially minded, and able to create new business development
• Awareness and interest in current music marketing and music branding
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent MS office skills, especially PowerPoint
• Ability to manage pressure/stress effectively
• Desire and ability to work within an international environment
• Foster and develop a strong partnership with the client
• Fluent in English & Korean
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries.
Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMG identifies and develops artists and produces and distributes the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world. Committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship, UMG fosters the development of services, platforms and business models in order to broaden artistic and commercial opportunities for our artists and create new experiences for fans.
UMG's catalog is marketed through two distinct divisions, Universal Music Enterprises (in the U.S.) and Universal Strategic Marketing (outside the U.S.). UMG also includes Universal Music Publishing Group, one of the industry's premier music publishing operations worldwide and Bravado, the leading provider of consumer, lifestyle and branding services to recording artists and entertainment brands around the world. Universal Music Group is a Vivendi company.