Universal Music GroupManila, MM
Full Time Job
Multimedia Supervisor (1-year contract)
We are in search of a Multimedia Supervisor (1-year contract) to be based in Manila.
Role Summary (if needed);
The successful candidate will manage the creation of promotional tools for online and offline marketing campaigns.
About this role;
• Build and execute creative designs for content and multimedia (including video and images).
• Prepare and monitor timelines from ideation to production.
• Supervise video and photoshoots of our artists when working with 3rd party suppliers to ensure quality of Music Videos, Photoshoots, etc.
• Work closely with our A&R, Marketing and Digital teams on promotional designs, digital content, and sales promotional materials.
• Work with the New Business team on campaigns and creation of new IPs.
• Responsible for ensuring a consistent visual brand experience and messaging
• Source and oversee printers and other vendors
• At least 4 years experience in the digital, creative and online field.
• Strong understanding of Adobe Creative Suite including video editing and motion graphic design.
• Able to build effective stakeholder relationships.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills. Fluent in English.
• Advanced project management skills, problem solving ability and highly organized.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries.
Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMG identifies and develops artists and produces and distributes the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world. Committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship, UMG fosters the development of services, platforms and business models in order to broaden artistic and commercial opportunities for our artists and create new experiences for fans.
UMG's catalog is marketed through two distinct divisions, Universal Music Enterprises (in the U.S.) and Universal Strategic Marketing (outside the U.S.). UMG also includes Universal Music Publishing Group, one of the industry's premier music publishing operations worldwide and Bravado, the leading provider of consumer, lifestyle and branding services to recording artists and entertainment brands around the world. Universal Music Group is a Vivendi company.