Media Strategist Youtube, Tik Tok, Spotify, Instagram
Universal Music GroupWoolloomooloo, NS
This was removed by the employer on 12/1/2019 3:22:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Media Strategist Youtube, Tik Tok, Spotify, Instagram jobs in Woolloomooloo-NS
Search all Media Strategist Youtube, Tik Tok, Spotify, Instagram postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Media Strategist Youtube, Tik Tok, Spotify, Instagram? Description
Universal Music Australia is looking to appoint creative and innovative Media Strategist(s), with the recognition of digital as the essential element of the rapidly transitioning music industry.
The Media Strategist(s) will be on an initial 3-month project, (with longer term possibilities) which will be dedicated to increasing and optimising streaming of Universal Music Tracks; while managing content programming, posting, community, metadata optimisation, monetization features, channel management and strategy.
Come help us transform our business and disrupt Universal and the marketplace.
Our Media Strategist(s) will be key in understanding consumer data and providing actionable insights on opportunities to enhance our presence on streaming and social media platforms. Think: optimisation, monetization, ecosystem hacking, identifying products specific to market needs, publishing, OPT platforms, native uploads.
• This role will provide a unique opportunity to design and experiment with your own creative ideas about how to drive consumer behaviour in the digital space.
• Provide qualitative and quantitative understanding, then apply strategy based on the data for a better channel.
• Partner with our Data Analysts to gain a deep understanding of trends and opportunities.
• Collaborate with Marketing and Media teams to help bring your creative insights to life.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Digital native with a commercial and analytical mind.
• Understanding of how algorithms function and affect the preferencing of content
• Strong data visualisation and concise solution delivery
• Familiarity with metadata and its role in discovery
• Deep knowledge of building audiences in an on-line media environment
We are passionate people with smart ideas and work with some of the most successful, innovative, timeless and respected artists of all time, continuing to grow their audiences and keep the world listening.
If you love this space, think you have what it takes, come help make a difference, we would like to hear from you. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.