Universal Music GroupBrentwood, TN
This was removed by the employer on 3/3/2023 2:50:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Media Planner jobs in Brentwood-TN
Search all Media Planner postings
Full Time Job
Under the Capitol Music Group umbrella of UMG, Capitol Christian Music Group is the market leader in the field of recorded music, distribution, and music publishing. Employing over 150 people, Capitol CMG provides a challenging and rewarding work environment characterized by a commitment to our artists and songwriters, one another, our customers, and community service.
How we LEAD:
Universal Music Group is seeking a media planner to support Capitol Christian Music Group (CCMG) frontline and catalog repertoire on a global scale and a liaison between CCMG and UMG Central. This is a permanent, full-time position as part of our CCMG label team and liaison with UMG Central. Artist success is our ultimate metric, and what drives our mindset, skillset, and company culture. The ideal candidate for this position is passionate about the ever-changing media landscape and about MUSIC! We are looking for someone who is highly knowledgeable in Christian/Gospel music and on all digital media outlets including paid search, social, programmatic, display, video, mobile as well as emerging media and new technology platforms.
How you'll CREATE:
• Collaborate with Media Buyer from UMG Central team to support CCMG digital team and artists in paid media efforts, including media planning, reporting and analysis, best practices, and ensuring teams are aligned on KPIs
• Develop and plan paid media campaigns across social, video and programmatic platforms
• Identify target audiences and analyze their characteristics, behaviors, and media habits
• Build custom audiences and data sets for targeting in DSP's
• Manage and track approved media budgets
• Research trends, innovations, and changes that effect media buying
• Analyze campaigns and compile overall reporting to overall team
• Implement test initiatives such as landing page, A/B testing, multivariate testing, offer testing, etc.
• Provide recommendations on landing pages, websites, and overall user experience to optimize paid conversions
• Understand pixel implementation on websites for data collection and conversion tracking
• Monitor media for pacing, delivery, placement, and flight dates in tandem with the media buying team.
• Purchase and organize traditional OOH advertising
• Perform other duties as requested by the Director of Digital Marketing
Bring your VIBE:
• Bachelor's degree, preferably with a concentration in advertising, marketing, business administration, or communications preferred
• 2 years media-related/agency experience and media planning/buying; traditional media buying (TV, Radio, Print & OOH) and entertainment industry experience a big plus.
• Passionate music fan with knowledge of the Christian and Gospel music industry
• Confidence in written and verbal communication skills in client-facing environment
• Knowledge of traditional media buying (TV, Radio, Print).
• Experience buying through Facebook, Google AdWords, TikTok, Twitter, Snapchat and other DSPs
• Understanding of Google Shopping Campaigns, Facebook Catalog Manager, Google Tag Manager, social pixels and Shopify
• Proficiency in Keynote, Word, Excel and PowerPoint with ability to build compelling reports detailing campaign successes, ROI and learnings.
• Experience with DoubleClick, Google Analytics, Datorama, Linkfire, Shareablee
• Experience driving eCommerce revenue growth and online lead generation with paid media
• Able to analyze and build compelling reports that include ROI and learnings that are applicable to various label departments.
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, Two (2) paid weeks for ''Winter Break'' season, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
All UMG employees are currently required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or provide proof of a negative PCR or Antigen test before entering any Company offices unless they have been approved for an exemption or unless prohibited by applicable law.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an E-Verify employer.
For more information, please click on the following links.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish
E-Verify Right to Work Poster: English | Spanish
Job Category:Marketing, Streaming & Digital Media