Media Planner, Global Consumer Marketing
Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/8/2023 2:19:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Media Planner, Global Consumer Marketing jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Media Planner, Global Consumer Marketing postings
Full Time Job
How we LEAD:
Universal Music Group is seeking a Media Planner to support UMG Central Marketing programs focused on merchandise and music campaigns on a global scale. This is a permanent, full-time position. Artist success is our ultimate metric, and what drives our mindset, skillset, and company culture. The ideal candidate for this position is passionate about the ever-changing media landscape, and has a love for music. Experience with retail and ecommerce is essential, and multicultural marketing experience is a plus. We are looking for someone who is highly knowledgeable on all digital media outlets including paid search, social, programmatic, display, video, mobile as well as emerging media and new technology platforms.
How you'll CREATE:
• Collaborate with Media Buyer to support UMG Central music and ecommerce paid media efforts to drive streams and eCommerce sales: including media planning, reporting and analysis, best practices, and ensuring teams are aligned on KPIs
• Develop and plan paid media campaigns across social, video, SEM, and programmatic platforms
• Identify target audiences and analyze their characteristics, behaviors, and media habits
• Build custom audiences and data sets for targeting in DSP's
• Manage and track approved media budgets
• Research trends, innovations, and changes that affect media buying
• Implement test initiatives such as landing page, A/B testing, multivariate testing, offer testing, etc.
• Provide recommendations on landing pages, websites, and overall user experience to optimize paid conversions
• Report on KPIs and additional campaign learnings in terms of metrics and broader implications
• Understand pixel implementation on websites for data collection and conversion tracking
Bring your VIBE:
• Bachelor's degree, preferably with a concentration in advertising, marketing, business administration, or communications preferred
• 5-7 years media-related/agency experience preferably in the retail industry or working with retail clients and media planning/buying; traditional media buying (TV, Radio, Print & OOH).
• Performance marketing experience executing campaigns measured against strict revenue KPIs
• Confidence in written and verbal communication skills in client-facing environment
• Experience buying through Facebook, Google AdWords, TikTok, Twitter, Snapchat and other DSPs
• Understanding of Google Shopping Campaigns, Facebook Catalog Manager, and Shopify
• Proficiency in Keynote, Word, Excel and PowerPoint with ability to build compelling reports detailing campaign successes, ROI and learnings.
• Experience with DoubleClick, Google Analytics, Datorama, Linkfire, Shareablee
• Experience driving eCommerce revenue growth and online lead generation with paid media
• Passionate music fan
• Be part of an entrepreneurial, global organization that values authenticity, drive, creativity, relationships, and a competitive spirit
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and FSA options, as well as:
• 100% coverage for out-patient mental health services
• Wellbeing reimbursements for fitness classes, spa treatments, meal services, travel, and so much more (up to $720/year)
• A lifetime fertility support allowance of $30,000 to plan participants
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance and Tuition Reimbursement
• 100% immediately vested 401(k) match on the first 5% of your contribution on eligible compensation
• Variety of ways to prioritize much-needed time away from work including:
• Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) for exempt employees
• 3-weeks PTO for non-exempt employees
• 2-weeks paid Winter Break
• 10 Paid Holidays (including Juneteenth and Wellbeing Day)
• Summer Fridays (between Memorial Day and Labor Day)
• Generous paid parental leave for every type of parent
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an E-Verify employer.
For more information, please click on the following links.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish
E-Verify Right to Work Poster: English | Spanish
Job Category:Marketing, Streaming & Digital Media
The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include, as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job. All candidates are encouraged to apply.