Universal Music GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
How we LEAD: ?
The Consumer Marketing team at Universal Music Group is looking for a Media Buyer. This is a permanent, full-time position. Artist success is our ultimate metric, and what drives our mindset, skillset, and company culture. ? The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, analytical, creative, organized, thrives in a fast paced, constantly changing environment and is passionate about MUSIC! This role will provide vital support our digital advertising efforts across all major ad platforms. The role includes campaign set up, day to day management and tracking of campaign performance, as well as guiding and improving the strategy of the Digital Media teams.
How you'll CREATE:
• Accountable for day-to-day operational processes of campaigns including set-up, receipt/development of creative or tags, trafficking, troubleshooting, QA, reporting and campaign optimization
• Understand pixel implementation on websites for data collection and conversion tracking
• Identify target audiences and analyze their characteristics, behaviors, and media habits
• Work with media planners and buying team on a production timeline to ensure timely deliverables, approvals and launch
• Build and a/b test dynamic ad creatives for remarketing campaigns
• Analyze campaign performance, identify trends, and suggest opportunities for improvement
• Implement test initiatives such as landing page, A/B testing, multivariate testing, offer testing, etc.
• Provide recommendations on landing pages, websites, and overall user experience to optimize paid conversions
Bring your VIBE:
• Bachelor's degree, preferably with a concentration in advertising, marketing, business administration, or communications preferred
• 2 years media-related/agency experience and media planning/buying; traditional media buying (TV, Radio, Print & OOH) and entertainment industry experience a big plus.
• Experience driving eCommerce revenue growth and online lead generation with paid media
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience buying through Facebook, Google AdWords, TikTok, Twitter, Snapchat and other DSPs
• Understanding of Google Shopping Campaigns, Facebook Catalog Manager, and Shopify
• Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint with ability to build compelling reports detailing campaign successes, ROI and learnings.
• Experience with DoubleClick, Google Analytics, Datorama, Linkfire, Shareablee
• Passionate music fan
• Be part of an entrepreneurial, global organization that values authenticity, drive, creativity, relationships, and a competitive spirit
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and FSA options, as well as:
• 100% coverage for out-patient mental health services
• Wellbeing reimbursements for fitness classes, spa treatments, meal services, travel, and so much more (up to $720/year)
• A lifetime fertility support allowance of $30,000 to plan participants
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance and Tuition Reimbursement
• 100% immediately vested 401(k) match on the first 5% of your contribution on eligible compensation
• Variety of ways to prioritize much-needed time away from work including:
• Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) for exempt employees
• 3-weeks PTO for non-exempt employees
• 2-weeks paid Winter Break
• 10 Paid Holidays (including Juneteenth and Wellbeing Day)
• Summer Fridays (between Memorial Day and Labor Day)
• Generous paid parental leave for every type of parent
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an E-Verify employer.
For more information, please click on the following links.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish
E-Verify Right to Work Poster: English | Spanish
Job Category:Marketing, Streaming & Digital Media
The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include, as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job. All candidates are encouraged to apply.