Universal Music GroupKings Cross, UK
This was removed by the employer on 11/17/2020 5:21:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Marketing Manager jobs in Kings Cross-UK
Search all Marketing Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Marketing Manager? Description
Job title: Marketing Manager
Responsible to: Managing Director
Department: Universal Music On Demand (UMOD)
Location of work: 4 Pancras Square, King’s Cross
The A Side: A Day in The Life
Universal Music On Demand (UMOD), the award-winning, chart-topping, boutique commercial UK label, is looking for an enthusiastic team player who is passionate about hip-hop culture and all forms of product marketing. The successful candidate will be creative, proactive, innovative, and want to make a difference in a small but impactful and very driven team.
The Marketing Manager is the key day-to-day driver of all core hip-hop related projects, managing a myriad of diverse concepts.
A self-starter who can hit the ground running with a broad remit, the successful candidate will have proven product management and marketing experience; and is able to apply themselves to a variety of tasks simultaneously.
The B Side: Skills & Experience
• Initiate, plan and execute all aspects of creative, production and marketing for a diverse set of hip-hop related projects – from albums to merchandise and beyond
• Devise, research and implement innovative, effective and optimised marketing and retail strategies, predominantly online and via social media
• Analyse data from consumers, site traffic and advertising efficacy.
• Co-ordinate seamless communication and approvals between the division and labels, artists, lawyers, managers, suppliers and 3rd parties
• Create costed-out marketing plans and carefully manage campaigns within agreed budgetary limits
• Line manage, support and develop the division’s Marketing Intern
• Passion and knowledge of hip-hop music, culture and lifestyle. An awareness of all facets (music, fashion, merchandise, trends etc.): from 80s and 90s legends to, more importantly, modern day contemporary U.S. stars and all the key artists and releases in the burgeoning UK rap scene
• Experience working on projects with rap artists and managers, ideally in a product management and marketing role
• Positive attitude, enthusiastic, motivated, committed, creative, analytical, detail-orientated, multi-tasker, considerate and a forward-thinker
• Understanding and experience of digital marketing and trends
• Commercially focussed, aware of wider market trends and chart stats – UK and international
• Team player with strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Computer literate – proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel and a presentation application.
• Negotiation and presentation skills
• Experience working in eCommerce, retail or webstores
Key Performance Measures
• Demonstrable methodical approach to work
• Achievement of delivering focussed, creative, successful marketing campaigns that meet set goals
• Clear and consistent communication and reporting
• Building and maintaining effective relationships with other key team members and contacts
• Positive feedback from heads of departments and 3rd party business contacts
Bonus Tracks: Your Benefits
• Group Personal Pension Scheme (between 3% and 9%)
• Private Medical Insurance
• 25 paid days of annual leave
• Interest Free Season Ticket Loan available
• Holiday Purchase scheme
• Dental and Travel Insurance options
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Salary Sacrifice Cars
• Subsidised Gym Membership
• Employee Discounts (Reward Gateway)
Just So You Know…
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the jobholder's specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.