Manager, Video Production Services
Universal Music GroupNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 4/24/2023 1:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Manager, Video Production Services jobs in New York-NY
Search all Manager, Video Production Services postings
Full Time Job
The Verve Label Group (VLG), a division of Universal Music Group based in New York City, comprises some of the greatest label imprints including Verve Records, Verve Forecast, Impulse!, Decca Records US, Decca Classics, and Deutsche Grammophon among others. VLG's current roster includes Samara Joy, Max Richter, Jon Batiste, Diana Krall, Ludovico Einaudi, Tank and the Bangas, Kurt Vile, Blake Mills, Shabaka Hutchings, Madison Cunningham and many more.
How we LEAD:
Verve Label Group is seeking a Manager, Video Production to support the label's frontline and catalog video repertoire, who has a passion for music, shows a lot of initiative and can work in a fast pace high pressured environment.
How you'll CREATE:
• Create metadata for all VLG owned videos
• Submit all videos into CLA for copyright clearance (licensing agreements with publishers).
• Be the liaison between ex. U.S. partners and our copyright team.
• Maintain email group list for weekly CLA recap report from copyright.
• Alert U.S. team of CLA issues.
• Place work-orders for closed captioning on videos from our ex. U.S. partners.
• Schedule & deliver video products via the digital supply chain.
• Daily monitoring & maintain statuses for CLA, closed captioning, video upload, deliver/opt-in on the Monday.com Video board.
• Communicate due dates, issues & options so everyone is aware of issues & can make informed decisions.
• Maintain & Oversee Video and Audio Release Schedules, includes running reports, updating schedules, capturing & communicating release changes as well as maintaining email distribution lists.
• Lead weekly video production meeting.
Bring your VIBE:
• Excellent Organizational and Communication Skills
• The Ability to Multitask In a Fast Paced Working Environment
• Must Be Self-motivated, Proactive, and Have the Ability To Work Under Pressure
• Superb Time Management Skills & Team Player
• Ability to Maintain Confidentiality
• Be willing to work beyond the standard hours
• Previous experience in music a bonus.
• Experience with Monday.com preferred.
• Must Have Passion for Music
• Be part of an entrepreneurial, global organization that values authenticity, drive, creativity, relationships, and a competitive spirit
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and FSA options, as well as:
• 100% coverage for out-patient mental health services
• Wellbeing reimbursements for fitness classes, spa treatments, meal services, travel, and so much more (up to $720/year)
• A lifetime fertility support allowance of $30,000 to plan participants
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance and Tuition Reimbursement
• 100% immediately vested 401(k) match on the first 5% of your contribution on eligible compensation
• Variety of ways to prioritize much-needed time away from work including:
• Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) for exempt employees
• 3-weeks PTO for non-exempt employees
• 2-weeks paid Winter Break
• 10 Paid Holidays (including Juneteenth and Wellbeing Day)
• Summer Fridays (between Memorial Day and Labor Day)
• Generous paid parental leave for every type of parent
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
All UMG employees are currently required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or provide proof of a negative PCR or Antigen test before entering any Company offices unless they have been approved for an exemption or unless prohibited by applicable law.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an E-Verify employer.
For more information, please click on the following links.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish
E-Verify Right to Work Poster: English | Spanish
Job Category:Video Operations & Services
$58,500 - $118,690
The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include, as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job. All candidates are encouraged to apply.