Universal Music GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
How we LEAD:
The Manager, Streaming will support the Director of Streaming / Chief Revenue Officer by managing day-to-day operations with streaming partners including Spotify, Amazon, Apple Music, Pandora, and more.
How you’ll CREATE:
• Support the Director of Streaming in executing strategic streaming plans in conjunction with Artist Marketing Managers for the set-up, release, and overall lifecycle of artists, tracks, albums, and projects.
• Communicate upcoming releases and marketing information to streaming partners
• Select and pitch artists for promotional campaigns at streaming accounts
• Monitor and report playlist adds for priority tracks
• Engage with all partners in meetings and pitch new music for retail placement and marketing campaigns
• Build and maintain deep relationships externally with streaming partner accounts across all functions.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with internal digital teams across UMG
• Contribute to recaps of marketing activity for Streaming campaigns
• Work with the Director of Analytics to analyze consumption and performance of projects
• Build and maintain artist playlists
Bring your VIBE:
• Preferred 2-5 years’ work experience within the music/technology/media industry
• Understanding of Streaming platforms including Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon, SoundCloud, Pandora, etc.
• Knowledge of Jazz, Classical, and Indie/Folk Music Preferred
• Finger on the pulse of culture, digital, music, and marketing
• Strong communicator, negotiator, and presenter
• Organizational, time management, and prioritization skills; attention to detail, accuracy, and follow-through; strives to deliver exceptional results; deadline-driven
• Strong teamwork, interpersonal skills, appetite for learning, problem-solving, and adaptability
• A high degree of comfort in senior executive settings
• Very strong relationship management skills
• Self-confidence whilst being able to demonstrate humility. Respect for others and the desire to work in a highly collaborative, but sometimes challenging environment
• Strong analytical, research, and project management skills
• Strong work ethic and commitment to excellence
• Flexible and able to juggle multiple projects, must have strong project management, organizational, time management, problem-solving, organizational development, and analytical skills
• A proactive approach to work, constantly seeking improvement in all areas
• Occasional work travel required
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits, and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer