Manager, Streaming Marketing
Universal Music GroupNashville, TN
Full Time Job
Universal Music Group Nashville consists of Capitol Records Nashville, EMI Records Nashville, MCA Nashville and Mercury Nashville. Reading like a ''who's who'' of Music Row, the combined rosters include Adam Hambrick, Alan Jackson, Billy Currington, Brandon Lay, Brothers Osborne, Carrie Underwood, Caylee Hammack, CB30, Chris Stapleton, Clare Dunn, Darius Rucker, Dierks Bentley, Eric Church, Gary Allan, George Strait, Hootie & The Blowfish, Jon Langston, Jon Pardi, Jordan Davis, Josh Turner, Kacey Musgraves, Kassi Ashton, Keith Urban, Kip Moore, Kylie Morgan, Lauren Alaina, Little Big Town, Luke Bryan, Maddie & Tae, Mickey Guyton, Parker McCollum, Sam Hunt, Shania Twain, Travis Denning and Vince Gill.
The Manager of Streaming Marketing for Universal Music Nashville (UMGN) will be responsible for developing streaming account relationships and coordinating global strategies for UMGN artists with a focus on streaming growth, platform optimization, playlisting strategies and on/off platform marketing. This position sits on the Sales & Streaming team.
How you'll CREATE:
• Develop and create global strategies for UMGN artists and releases in coordination with Sales/Streaming, Marketing, Digital Marketing and central UMG teams
• Work with artist teams, marketing, digital to optimize artist profiles and maximize streaming growth.
• Build and manage relationships with digital service providers.
• Prepare regular performance analysis of UMG releases and channels along with market and competitor analysis.
• Regularly share best practices across the company, with UMGN artists and their teams.
Bring your VIBE:
• 3-4 years of applicable music industry experience
• Strong analytical skills and ability to organize and analyze data and draw actionable conclusions.
• Knowledge and understanding of the digital music ecosystem.
• Solid written presentation and communication skills.
• Ability to work in a team and interact with multiple departments across the company.
• BA/BS degree required.
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, ''Winter Break'', Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
We are an E-Verify employer.
For more information, please click on the following links.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish
E-Verify Right to Work Poster: English | Spanish