Manager, Streaming, Bilingual
Universal Music GroupMiami Beach, FL
This was removed by the employer on 3/3/2023 2:50:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Manager, Streaming, Bilingual jobs in Miami Beach-FL
Search all Manager, Streaming, Bilingual postings
Full Time Job
Manager, Streaming, Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Universal Music Latin Entertainment (UMLE) is the world's leading Latin entertainment company with operations in the United States and Mexico. The company is home to some of the most prolific names in Latin music, including Juanes, Alejandro Fernandez, Marco Antonio Solís, Los Tigres del Norte, Don Omar, Luis Fonsi, Juan Gabriel, Gloria Trevi, Café Tacvba, Belanova and Juan Magan, amongst many others. UMLE's labels include Universal Music Latino, Machete Music, Capitol Latin, Fonovisa, Disa, Universal Music Mexico and GTS, the company's artist management and booking division.
Howe we LEAD:
The streaming manager is responsible for developing creative global marketing strategies and campaigns for Latin Artists new releases and repertoire across
digital streaming platforms.
How you'll CREATE
• Build and manage relationships with digital sales partners (Spotify, YouTube, Vevo, Pandora,etc.)
• Negotiate and secure marketing campaigns and support for artists releases including store and playlist positioning, media support, direct to consumer messaging, out-of-home marketing...
• Work with the marketing teams to develop unique and innovative "always-on" content strategies specific to each platform for every artist and/or project to grow digital consumption and audience reach.
• Analyze placement and market share on playlists and develop strategies to improve performance.
• Optimize artist channels and content across the platforms.
• Prepare regular performance analysis of projects with market and competitive data.
• Regularly share best practices about the platforms with the marketing and artist teams.
• Work on ad-hoc projects based on business evolution and necessities.
Bring your VIBE:
• 3+ years of experience in managing and optimizing content across digital sales partners.
• BA/BS degree required.
• Bilingual - English & Spanish, fluent; read speak, write.
• Strong analytical skills and ability to organize and analyze data and draw actionable conclusions.
• Knowledge and understanding of the digital music ecosystem.
• Passion for working with Latin music.
• Solid written presentation and communication skills.
• Ability to work in a team and interact with multiple departments across the company.
• Attention to detail and the ability to track and follow through on multiple projects to completion.
• Familiar with the latest trends and products in the music industry.
• Experience with managing social media campaigns and online advertising is a plus
• Be part of an entrepreneurial, global organization that values authenticity, drive, creativity, relationships, and a competitive spirit
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and FSA options, as well as:
• 100% coverage for out-patient mental health services
• Wellbeing reimbursements for fitness classes, spa treatments, meal services, travel, and so much more (up to $720/year)
• A lifetime fertility support allowance of $30,000 to plan participants
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance and Tuition Reimbursement
• 100% immediately vested 401(k) match on the first 5% of your contribution on eligible compensation
• Variety of ways to prioritize much-needed time away from work including:
• Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) for exempt employees
• 3-weeks PTO for non-exempt employees
• 2-weeks paid Winter Break
• 10 Paid Holidays (including Juneteenth and Wellbeing Day)
• Summer Fridays (between Memorial Day and Labor Day)
• Generous paid parental leave for every type of parent
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
All UMG employees are currently required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or provide proof of a negative PCR or Antigen test before entering any Company offices unless they have been approved for an exemption or unless prohibited by applicable law.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an E-Verify employer.
For more information, please click on the following links.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish
E-Verify Right to Work Poster: English | Spanish
Job Category:Marketing, Streaming & Digital Media