Manager, Strategic Marketing, Bilingual
Universal Music GroupMiami Beach, FL
This was removed by the employer on 3/3/2023 2:50:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Manager, Strategic Marketing, Bilingual jobs in Miami Beach-FL
Search all Manager, Strategic Marketing, Bilingual postings
Full Time Job
Manager, Strategic Marketing, Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Universal Music Latin Entertainment (UMLE) is the world's leading Latin entertainment company with operations in the United States and Mexico. The company is home to some of the most prolific names in Latin music, including Juanes, Alejandro Fernandez, Marco Antonio Solís, Los Tigres del Norte, Don Omar, Luis Fonsi, Juan Gabriel, Gloria Trevi, Café Tacvba, Belanova and Juan Magan, amongst many others. UMLE's labels include Universal Music Latino, Machete Music, Capitol Latin, Fonovisa, Disa, Universal Music Mexico and GTS, the company's artist management and booking division.
How we LEAD:
Focusing on US Latin catalog, overseeing projects beginning to end, plan and execute marketing and sales initiatives for catalog for tentpole/cultural moments including new releases, tours, viral moments, and key anniversary dates.
How you'll CREATE
• A creative thinker that is passionate about working with Latin music and can come up with exciting sales initiatives.
• Act as project lead on catalog marketing and related sales initiatives, including pitching proposals, communicating and reporting on strategy, delivering timelines, and maintaining release schedule.
• Plan and execute marketing and sales initiatives for catalog for tentpole/cultural moments including new releases, press moments, viral/trending moments, tours and key anniversary events.
• Develop and keep thorough knowledge of label's catalog including release dates, marketing initiatives, and consumption, sales and chart history.
• Build and manage relationships with sales partners to find opportunities for catalog initiatives and resurgent tracks.
• Negotiate and secure marketing campaigns and support for catalogue initiatives/ resurgent tracks including store and playlist positioning, media support, direct to consumer messaging, out-of-home marketing.
• Analyze market share and develop strategies to improve performance.
• Optimize artist channels, content and playlists across digital platforms.
• Prepare regular performance analysis of projects with market and competitive data.
• Regularly share best practices with the marketing and commercial teams.
• Work on ad-hoc projects based on business evolution and necessities
Bring your VIBE:
• 3+ years of experience working in the music industry on a commercial/sales team and/or experience in a strategic marketing role.
• College degree preferred.
• Bilingual, English/Spanish fluency; speak, read, write.
• Strong analytical skills and ability to organize and analyze data and draw actionable conclusions.
• Must be tech savvy with deep understanding of current & forthcoming technologies and general music industry trends.
• Solid written presentation and communication skills.
• Experience of working on own as well as part of a team, and with colleagues at all levels.
• Strong communicator with solid written presentation and communication skills.
• Experience with managing social media campaigns and online advertising is a plus
• Be part of an entrepreneurial, global organization that values authenticity, drive, creativity, relationships, and a competitive spirit
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and FSA options, as well as:
• 100% coverage for out-patient mental health services
• Wellbeing reimbursements for fitness classes, spa treatments, meal services, travel, and so much more (up to $720/year)
• A lifetime fertility support allowance of $30,000 to plan participants
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance and Tuition Reimbursement
• 100% immediately vested 401(k) match on the first 5% of your contribution on eligible compensation
• Variety of ways to prioritize much-needed time away from work including:
• Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) for exempt employees
• 3-weeks PTO for non-exempt employees
• 2-weeks paid Winter Break
• 10 Paid Holidays (including Juneteenth and Wellbeing Day)
• Summer Fridays (between Memorial Day and Labor Day)
• Generous paid parental leave for every type of parent
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
All UMG employees are currently required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or provide proof of a negative PCR or Antigen test before entering any Company offices unless they have been approved for an exemption or unless prohibited by applicable law.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an E-Verify employer.
For more information, please click on the following links.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish
E-Verify Right to Work Poster: English | Spanish
Job Category:Marketing, Streaming & Digital Media