Universal Music GroupNashville, TN
This was removed by the employer on 10/4/2021 8:22:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Manager, Production jobs in Nashville-TN
Search all Manager, Production postings
Full Time Job
This position is responsible for managing production releases for UMG Nashville.
How you'll CREATE:
• Responsible for planning, scheduling, and monitoring all aspects of production for UMG Nashville digital and physical releases
• Maintain constant communication between internal departments to ensure timely delivery of all projects
• Issuing ISRCs and UPCs for all products
• Communicate with plant regarding manufacturing needs, art, music, correct plant/printer
• Assemble album copy
• Check lyrics to be as sung / check music for samples, timings, etc.
• Proof designed album package
• Make sure all art and music is sent to content specialists and uploaded on time to ASPEN
• Set all digital products marketing rights into the D2 system before scheduling
• Set all digital products into the Digs system to be scheduled
• Enter metadata and finalize into R2 system for resources/releases (physical/digital products)
• Set physical products into the Milestone system to be scheduled
• Deep metadata tagging of all commercial audio in Amplify
• Communicate with vinyl team for vinyl releases, test pressing, lacquers, art, quantity set
• Enter all digital video in CLA clearance system for videos and mobile products
• Set all video components to be scheduled
• Communicate due dates with product managers, creative department, A&R
• Communicate with the eCommerce department regarding digital products as well as the digital marketing team
• Communicate with International regarding set up of international needs; coordinate art and music when territory manufactures locally
• Communicate with promotion department regarding PlayMPE and CDX – gather copy, send music, art and proof
• Shipping of all pre-release promotional and commercial product
• Verify metadata with VEVA Sound
• Coordinate with production coordinators that credits is accurate and complete in StudioHub
• Gather label copy, PROs, splits from publishers / create spreadsheet for contact information
• Communicate label copy with mechanical department in LA
• Keep schedules updated and distribute
• Other duties as assigned by company management
Bring your VIBE:
• Must be timely in getting work accomplished.
• Must be able to meet deadlines.
• Ability to multi-task and juggle competing priorities.
• Must be very detail-oriented.
• Excellent follow-up and follow-through skills required.
• Must have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Highly motivated and with a desire to work in a team environment.
• Ability to keep information confidential.
• Must be willing to work extended hours.
• Must be self-directed and well organized.
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, ''Gift Week'', Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
We are an E-Verify employer.
For more information, please click on the following links.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish
E-Verify Right to Work Poster: English | Spanish