Manager International Marketing, Urban Catalog
Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/23/2023 2:31:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Manager International Marketing, Urban Catalog jobs in Santa Monica-NY
Search all Manager International Marketing, Urban Catalog postings
Full Time Job
Universal Music Enterprises (UMe) is the centralized U.S. catalog entity for the Universal Music Group. Working closely in concert with all of the company's record labels, UMe provides a global frontline approach to catalog management, a concentration of resources, a greater emphasis on strategic marketing initiatives and opportunities in new and emerging technologies.
How we LEAD:
Universal Music Enterprises (UMe), a division of Universal Music Group (UMG), is presently seeking a Manager, International Marketing, Urban Catalog in the company's Santa Monica location. UMe is the centralized catalog marketing division for UMG, spearheading marketing, brand partnerships, sales, licensing, and ancillary exploitation for the music catalog.
How you'll CREATE:
• Initiate, plan and co-ordinate all aspects of International Marketing Campaigns for upcoming Urban Music releases with the aim of maximizing the campaign's Global reach, success & revenue.
• Collaborate with international territory partners & repertoire owners ensuring essential communication is shared in a timely fashion.
• Present international feedback to rep owners ensuring the right product mix, narrative, tools, assets etc are being created for maximum Global success.
• Work with territories on local campaigns and assist with approvals needed for tools/content etc.
• Coordinate artist's / project activities around releases & moments (press, tools, campaigns, advertising etc).
• Work closely on all aspects of partner campaigns to ensure coverage across both Global and local DSP's.
• Liaise with Commercial department for International, pricing, quantity projections, and D2C/E-comm opportunities.
• Ensure releases are accurately scheduled and set up with the Supply Chain for Global release.
• Formulate global Ad budgets and manage campaigns within agreed budgetary limits.
• Pull rich analytical data on projects/artists to share with international territories, repertoire owner and management camps helping guide decision making.
• Collaborate with Urban A&R on ex-US repertoire opportunities, particularly in emerging markets.
• Present detailed international analysis of campaign during and after for key learnings and overall success summary
Bring your VIBE:
• Bachelor's preferred
• 2-3 years of experience in music marketing within Hip Hop and R&B rosters
• Strong knowledge of the digital marketplace for music consumption
• Extensive experience in digital marketing, CRM, audience engagement and analytics
• Advertising / media planning experience
• Proven ability to build and manage marketing partnerships
• Excellent presentation and analytical skills
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills
• Needs to be a creative but strategic marketer who is driven by innovation
• Passionate music fan
• Proven strong leadership skills
• Ability to handle multiple projects and operating effectively in a high-pressured environment
• Be part of an entrepreneurial, global organization that values authenticity, drive, creativity, relationships, and a competitive spirit
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and FSA options, as well as:
• 100% coverage for out-patient mental health services
• Wellbeing reimbursements for fitness classes, spa treatments, meal services, travel, and so much more (up to $720/year)
• A lifetime fertility support allowance of $30,000 to plan participants
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance and Tuition Reimbursement
• 100% immediately vested 401(k) match on the first 5% of your contribution on eligible compensation
• Variety of ways to prioritize much-needed time away from work including:
• Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) for exempt employees
• 3-weeks PTO for non-exempt employees
• 2-weeks paid Winter Break
• 10 Paid Holidays (including Juneteenth and Wellbeing Day)
• Summer Fridays (between Memorial Day and Labor Day)
• Generous paid parental leave for every type of parent
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an E-Verify employer.
For more information, please click on the following links.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish
E-Verify Right to Work Poster: English | Spanish
Job Category:Marketing, Streaming & Digital Media
The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include, as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job. All candidates are encouraged to apply.