Universal Music GroupMiami Beach, FL
Full Time Job
Universal Music Latin Entertainment (UMLE) is the world’s leading Latin entertainment company with operations in the United States and Mexico. The company is home to some of the most prolific names in Latin music, including Juanes, Alejandro Fernandez, Marco Antonio Solís, Los Tigres del Norte, Don Omar, Luis Fonsi, Juan Gabriel, Gloria Trevi, Café Tacvba, Belanova and Juan Magan, amongst many others. UMLE’s labels include Universal Music Latino, Machete Music, Capitol Latin, Fonovisa, Disa, Universal Music Mexico and GTS, the company’s artist management and booking division.
UMLE is looking for a Manager, eCommerce.
How you’ll CREATE:
• Work closely with Sr Manager of E-Comm to execute overall Merchandising Strategy and optimize e-commerce sales channels through artist specific campaigns; (Email, SMS, Loyalty Programs, etc.)
• Gather storefront assets and build launch timelines by digital store
• Create product bundles according to merchandising performance and customers’ preferences and implement them on the digital stores
• Retrieve product picture from databases and/or help organize photoshoots if needed
• Maintain tracker of status of projects organized in Excel and Monday
• Scope out opportunities for growth and key initiatives to leverage category growth and market share within key digital store fronts
• Ensure right presence on brands across top UPCs to ensure discoverability, build customer experience and product page details and compelling reasons to drive purchase
• Gather cross-functional inputs to determine company-wide opportunities
Bring your VIBE:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel (ability to deal with large databases, pivot tables, graphs, vlookup, among others) and PowerPoint
• E-commerce experience
• Merchandising or Product Development experience a plus
• Organized, detail-oriented mindset, capable of developing high-quality work within short timelines
• Project management skills
• Strategic mindset and a self-starter attitude
• You thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Internal stakeholder management with demonstrated excellence in working in cross-functional setups
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.