Universal Music GroupSydney, NS
Full Time Job
Are you looking for a n Accounting opportunity in an industry you are passionate about? Are you ready to make an impact and delve deep into the success of a business you feel passionate about
We are currently looking for a Management Accountant to join our Finance team based in Sydney. This role will see you heavily involved in Monthly Accounting, Budgeting and Forecasting across UMA's domestic divisions.
About the role:
In this role, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to participate in a broad array of accounting, analysis and reporting activities across multiple labels, including:
• Prepare monthly reporting for Company's Domestic divisions
• Assist in preparation of quarterly income forecast
• Preparation of month end revenue reporting
• Assist monthly corporate finance submissions
• Assist with internal and external audits
• Tertiary qualifications in Accounting/Finance (CA/CPA )
• 1 to 2 years' post qualified experience
• You're a 'Numbers Person' and keen to work in a Business/Finance/Accounting position.
• Impeccable eye for detail, excellent problem solving and organisation skills.
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office (particularly Excel) and enjoys learning new systems.
• ERP Systems Experience. JD Edwards experience viewed favourably but not required.
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal Music is an equal opportunities employer and committed to the principle of diversity.
We are Universal Music Australia (UMA), Part of The Universal Music Group. We are the world's leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audio-visual content in more than 60 countries We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.