Live Events Executive
Universal Music GroupManila, MM
Full Time Job
Universal Music Group is the world’s leading music-based entertainment company, representing some of the most influential artists around the globe, including Sam Smith, Ariana Grande, Maroon 5 and many more. In The Philippines, MCA Music is the home to local sensations including Darren Espanto, MilesExperience and Juan Karlos (just to name a few!).
We have a unique opportunity available for a Live Events Executive to join the team at MCA. Working with both international and local artists, in this exciting role you will help to plan and execute special events, concerts, festivals, guest appearances, tours, conferences and many more! The successful candidate will also play a key role in sourcing event sponsorship opportunities.
Are you an Event Coordinator who always goes above and beyond for your clients? Ever wanted to combine your experience with your passion for music and entertainment? If you answered yes, please keep reading!
About the role:
• Work with the Senior Manager Live Events and 3rd party events teams on the conceptualization, planning, organizing, promoting and execution of special events.
• Create compelling proposals and event sponsorship packages.
• Secure meetings to pitch sponsor opportunities to business partners and potential clients.
• Manage communications and negotiations with artists, suppliers and outsourced events teams.
• Meet with venues and suppliers for event scheduling and other logistics.
• 2 years of work experience in events.
• Degree qualified in Communications, Marketing, Advertising or other related field.
• Prior experience in a client facing position. You are competent in account management, presenting and negotiating.
• Excellent time management skills. You thrive off pressure and deadlines!
• Good computer skills. Basic knowledge in photo/video editing is desirable.
• A strong team player who is willing to work outside of the core hours.
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.