Universal Music GroupKings Cross, UK
This was removed by the employer on 7/21/2022 5:22:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Licensing Intern jobs in Kings Cross-UK
Search all Licensing Intern postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Job title: Licensing Intern
Responsible to: Senior Licensing Manager
Location of work: 4 Pancras Square, Kings Cross
Music is Universal
It's the passionate and dedicated team at Universal Music UK who help make us Britain's leading music company. From A&R to finance, legal to digital, sales to marketing, Universal Music is the place to grow and develop your career within a truly commercial and innovative business that leads in everything it does.
Everyone is welcome to apply for our roles, and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief, age, marital status, background, pregnancy or caring responsibilities. We also recognise the importance of diversity of thought within our teams and are fully committed to embracing the talents of people with autism, dyslexia, ADHD and other forms of neurocognitive variation.
We will always seek to make appropriate adjustments to recruitment, workplaces, and work processes to be fully inclusive to people with different needs and working styles. If you need us to make any reasonable adjustments for you from application onwards, including alternatives to the online form or to disclose a neurocognitive condition, please email [email protected]
The A Side: A Day in The Life
Reporting into the Senior Licensing Manager helping support key accounts such as NOW That's What I Call Music and other 3rd Party Labels, working in an overall team of seven. You will be working across all Universal labels and key departments within the group including Marketing and Business Affairs.
The B Side: Skills & Experience
• Working closely with Licensing colleagues and Product Managers, Universal labels and 3rd Parties clear repertoire in line with key project timescales – this will involve working to tight deadlines.
• Liaising with artist's management with the view to obtaining permission to use either Universal Music UK, or other Universal Music Group International tracks for international compilation projects.
• To carry out any other reasonable instruction as directed by the Senior Licensing Manager.
• Updating and maintaining records of cleared projects so if a problem or question with that project arises, details will be easily accessible.
• General administrative duties, including filing finished projects in alphabetical and numerical order.
• Helping Universal employee's world-wide to determine rights for tracks and helping with any other queries that arise.
• Excellent organisation skills – ability work on a number of projects at any one time.
• Comfortable working to deadlines. Support will be given to you should you require.
• Excellent IT Skills – must be proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel.
• Good communication skills - experience of working cross functionally with different teams and at different levels.
• Highly self-motivated, capable of using own initiative, and the ability to deal with the routine tasks as well as the more interesting aspects of the role.
Bonus Tracks: Your Benefits
• Group Personal Pension Scheme (between 3% and 9%)
• Private Medical Insurance
• 25 paid days of annual leave
• Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
• Holiday Purchase scheme
• Dental and Travel Insurance options
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Salary Sacrifice Cars
• Subsidised Gym Membership
• Employee Discounts (Reward Gateway)
Just So You Know…
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the jobholder's specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement.