Universal Music GroupJakarta, JK
Full Time Job
Are you a Lawyer interested in working in a dynamic in-house position? Would you like to work on interesting commercial projects with the world’s leader in music-based entertainment? If you answered yes, you have come to the right place! Universal Music Group are looking for a Legal Manager to join the team in Indonesia. The successful candidate will provide legal advisory and support to key stakeholders of various business functions.
• Manage the company’s legal and corporate matters, ensuring correct compliance to laws and policies.
• Ensure the company has correct and valid licenses for operation in Indonesia.
• Liaise with Regional Office in relation to approvals and updating of policies.
• Draft, manage and negotiate contracts relating to various business activities, ensuring correct approvals and agreement by relevant parties.
• Identify and act on emerging legal affairs and changes.
• Develop effective relationships with stakeholders to advise them on current and relevant legal policy, practice and information.
• Administrative and office duties as required.
• Law Graduate with 5 years of working experience. Preferably you have worked in a multinational company.
• Strong understanding of licenses for business operation in Indonesia.
• Good commercial sense and general commercial experience.
• Able to build effective stakeholder relationships.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills. Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
• Advanced project management skills, problem solving ability and highly organized.
• Strong computer skills.
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today! Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world’s leading music and entertainment organisation, incorporating recorded music, music publishing and artist merchandise activities. The Group discovers, develops, markets and distributes recorded music through a network of subsidiaries, joint ventures and licensees in 77 countries worldwide.
Universal Music has market leading artists in the Region including Jacky Cheung, Anggun, Nana Ouyang, Sa Dingding, Eason Chan, Alan Tam, Priscilla Chan, Kelly Chen, SamSons, Dean, Siti Nurhaliza, Darren Espanto, Gentle Bones, A-Mei, and Yanzi Sun.
Universal’s Global roster includes Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Maroon 5, Selena Gomez, Lady GaGa, Katy Perry, Shawn Mendes, Sam Smith, Metallica, Fall Out Boy, Ariana Grande, Kendrick Lamar, Imagine Dragons, Madonna, Luis Fonsi, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, U2 and many more.