Junior Graphic Designer
Universal Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Bravado International Group is the only global, 360-degree full-service merchandise company, develops and markets high-quality licensed merchandise to a world-wide audience. The company works closely with new and established entertainment clients, creating innovative products carefully tailored to each artist or brand. Product is sold on live tours, via selected retail outlets and through Web-based stores. Bravado also licenses rights to an extensive network of third-party licensees around the world. The company maintains offices in London, Los Angeles, New York, Berlin, Paris, Tokyo and Sydney. Under the Universal Music Group umbrella, Bravado is able to leverage a global sales and distribution network from the world’s largest record company, as well as the group’s significant marketing strength.
Our Designers are makers and storytellers that use design to bring ideas to life. They lead projects into uncharted creative territories without blinking. They are design fundamentalists, but approach projects with rational and innovative mindsets. They extend visual language, always mindful of how it looks and how it works.
What Bandmember Are You?
The Junior Designer is responsible for developing and executing artwork design for each project across Tour, E-comm, Retail and D2C categories for Bravado’s Contemporary Artist genre. Working closely with the Senior Designer and Brand Managers, the Junior Designer will assess requests, design artwork, track progress and provide creative feedback. We will look to the Junior Designer to maintain the highest creative, conceptual and production standards - producing compelling work with flawless execution -- while constantly ensuring brand integrity and consistency. Candidate must be a strong team player with a highly collaborative work style in order to work with internal and external creative teams.
• Report into and partner with the Senior Designer and Brand Managers for all projects
• Create relevant and on point artwork and handle the production of designs for our clients
• Take responsibility to ensure on-time delivery of the highest quality product
• Work with outside design studios and freelances for select projects
• Help maintain and manage an efficient workflow among internal department team
How You Will Rock Your Role:
• 2 years of graphic design experience preferably in streetwear/music/fashion
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc)
• Some experience in designing artwork based for apparel production
• Knowledge of round apparel printing (separations, size, scale and color call outs)
• Super motivated and a self-sufficient designer with a passion for music, art and design
• Possess knowledge of current and emerging trends in music, apparel, fashion
• Positive, motivated and inspired team player
What’s in it For You?
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.