Universal Music GroupBrentwood, TN
Full Time Job
How we LEAD :
This job exists to support the CCMG user community, providing high quality technical assistance and customer service to ensure that all technology related resources are working correctly, and that company personnel can effectively use them.
How you 'l l CREATE :
• Receives and r esponds to user requests and ensure s that they are thoroughly resolved in a timely manner, meeting or exceeding the terms published in the IT service level agreement, and that proper call ticket documentation is completed.
• Carries out duties and responsibilities as assigned and prioritized by the Technical Services Lead .
• Configures and installs or upgrades workstations to company specifications as necessary.
• Provides front-line response to problems related to e-mail, network access, user difficulties with standard software applications, and installation of standard PC-based hardware and software applications.
• Provides technical support for all CCMG-supported remote locations as directed.
• Works with Global Service Desk to facilitate user account setup and administration including, active directory, Exchange, Global Protect VPN, Lawson, and various others . Position is also responsible for assisting users with account and remote access issues.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned .
Bring your VIBE :
• 3-5 years' experience in PC support or related position.
• Exceptional customer service understanding and orientation, and the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
• Strong demonstrated knowledge of and experience with Windows desktop Operating Systems and Mac OSX.
• Strong demonstrated knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Associate degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field (or equivalent experience).
• Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (or equivalent experience)
• CompTIA A and Network desired
• Regularly required to sit
• Requires motor skills to operate a keyboard and basic office equipment
• Occasionally required to stand and walk
• Ability to communicate over the phone and in person
• Occasionally required to lift up to 25lbs
• Requires occasional travel
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, ''Gift Week'', Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an E-Verify employer.
For more information, please click on the following links.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish
E-Verify Right to Work Poster: English | Spanish
Under the Capitol Music Group umbrella of UMG, Capitol Christian Music Group is the market leader in the field of recorded music, distribution, and music publishing. Employing over 150 people, Capitol CMG provides a challenging and rewarding work environment characterized by a commitment to our staff, our artists and songwriters, one another, our customers and community service.