IT Process Manager
Universal Music GroupWoodland Hills, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/11/2021 5:22:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for IT Process Manager jobs in Woodland Hills-CA
Search all IT Process Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an IT Process Manager? Description
How we LEAD:
The IT Process Manager reports into the Global Service Engineering Manager & works closely with UMG IT Service Owners, ITSM lead to enable the design and delivery of optimized process workflows that will enable the IT Operations team to provide high-quality service to UMG customers.
How you’ll CREATE:
• Working with UMG IT Service Owners and ITSM to enable process design, development, and improvement.
• Utilize process definition and improvement methodologies with a technical foundation to collaborate across cross-functional groups
• Works on the design of IT services, processes, and other aspects of IT service management
• Investigate breaches of SLA’s & OLA’s for critical services and suggest improvement solutions to prevent future occurrences by working with UMG IT Service Owners and Vendors.
Bring your VIBE:
• Three (3 ) years in Service design and/or process excellence methodologies and tools (i.e. ITIL, Six Sigma, Kaizen)
• Minimum Ten (10 ) years of experience in an information technology field
• Project Management Experience a plus
• Ability to collaborate with senior-level management
• Ability to lead/influence others effectively
• Analytical & Problem-Solving skills
• Detailed working knowledge & familiarity with IT technologies – end-user, network, and computing architecture; Microsoft operating systems and Office tools; Web-based applications and deployments
• Ability to work under pressure, and balance competing demands of customers and projects
• Extensive experience of customer and supplier/vendor relationships both internal and customer-facing
• Strong & Effective communication and presentation skills
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in business or information technology field
• ITIL V3 Foundation certification preferred
• PMP certification preferred
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.