Universal Music GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Inventory Coordinator is the connection between Production departments and Supply Chain Vendors regarding physical goods and systems accuracy. You will be responsible for processing systems transactions from both internal and external teams. In addition, you will be managing, implementing and enforcing company inventory processes, including but not limited to; end tour inventory, departmental inventory transfers, inventory comp policy.
What Bandmember Are You?
• Manage stock reports in Bravado’s inventory system Navision (ERP), atVenu (forecasting) and Endour warehouse (WMS) for all touring and non-touring artists.
• Execute inventory reconciliations coming off tour, confirm receiving counts and perform corresponding adjustments.
• Review returns daily to match against open Transfers, investigate discrepancies with warehouse.
• Request Inventory Cycle Counts for audit and research purposes.
• Responsible for repurposing and issuing inventory transfers in Microsoft Navision for Tour, Ecommerce, International, and Comps.
• Analyze excess inventory and shrinkage at tour warehouse and printer locations.
• Collaborate with Production to consolidate end tour physical inventories to the tour warehouse.
• Assist department Director with Inventory disposition strategy review and deactivation process.
• Assist in implementing and enforcing company “comp” policy; both internally and externally.
• Process sales orders related to artist and/or management comps in Navision for proper reduction of on-hand stock.
• Manage comp order on-time deliveries from fulfillment providers to high priority clients and accounts.
• Report drop-ship invoicing to Royalties on specific artists/accounts that are shipped directly from fulfillment providers and print vendors.
• Utilize comp buying historical data accrued to recommend contingency buying needs.
• Administer and regulate the approval process for comp requests inclusive of working with finance for budgetary controls
How You Will Rock Your Role:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Production or related field, preferred
• 3 years Supply Chain, Inventory Management or related experience
• Possess strong Interpersonal and Communication Skills (Written and Oral).
• Efficient in Time Management, Planning, Prioritizing and Multitasking.
• Outstanding organization skills with ability to prioritize workload.
• Strong Quantitative Analytical Skills
• Risk management
• Research-oriented, have an acute attention to detail, and excellent problem-solving skills.
• Dedicated team player
• Eager to learn and adaptable in different environments
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite – Excel (V-look ups, Pivot tables, Sum if)
• Microsoft Navision and atVenu experience, a plus
What’s in it For You?
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.