International Marketing Executive
Universal Music GroupManila, MM
Full Time Job
Are you the crazy music-fanatic who relentlessly pushes your latest discoveries and mid-week gigs on your friends? If someone asked you, “What’s your favourite ever album?” would you struggle to choose because THERE ARE JUST SO MANY!? Ever thought your music obsession could be a full-time career?
We have an exciting opportunity available for an International Marketing Executive to join the team at MCA. The lucky candidate will champion creative product and marketing strategies to maximize the exposure of our international artists across TV, online, digital and drive revenue growth for our business.
About the role:
• Create, plan, and execute innovative end-to-end marketing plans for your roster of artists/products, across TV, online, digital, events and other media platforms.
• Use insights and data to identify target audiences and trends to inspire unique online and offline marketing strategies.
• Proactively establish and maintain relationships with contacts in the music industry to create opportunities for our artists.
• Assist with organizing and scheduling promotional tours for artists as required.
• Keep the team up-to-date across the latest trends, media events and activities.
• Attend showcases, concerts, events, gigs when required and assist if necessary.
• Your crazy obsession with music knows no bounds!
• You follow the music industry, our artists and our label locally and internationally.
• You have 1-3 years’ experience in the field and/or a degree relating to marketing, advertising or business management.
• You are disciplined, organized, and have excellent time management skills. You thrive off pressure and deadlines!
• You are highly creative and have an eye for detail. Candidates from creative agency background welcomed.
• You have strong customer service skills and will go above and beyond for internal and external contacts.
• You have advanced communication skills including proficiency in verbal/written English.
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries.
Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMG identifies and develops artists and produces and distributes the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world. Committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship, UMG fosters the development of services, platforms and business models in order to broaden artistic and commercial opportunities for our artists and create new experiences for fans.
UMG's catalog is marketed through two distinct divisions, Universal Music Enterprises (in the U.S.) and Universal Strategic Marketing (outside the U.S.). UMG also includes Universal Music Publishing Group, one of the industry's premier music publishing operations worldwide and Bravado, the leading provider of consumer, lifestyle and branding services to recording artists and entertainment brands around the world. Universal Music Group is a Vivendi company.