Intern - Photography & Content
Universal Music GroupSingapore, SG
This was removed by the employer on 11/3/2020 12:22:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Photography & Content jobs in Singapore-SG
Search all Intern - Photography & Content postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Photography & Content? Description
We are in search of a Photography & Content Intern to be based in Singapore.
• The intern will be responsible for photographing images of UMG Singapore and Def Jam Singapore artists
• Responsibilities will also include organizing and cataloging the images for future use and to coordinate and manage image posts to social media
• Work with marketing executive to schedule shoots with artists
• Work with marketing executive to design content plan for artists
• Students currently pursuing a Diploma in local institutes
• Able to commit for at least 3 to 6 months
• The successful candidate must demonstrate excellent photography skills – particularly with street style photography
• The candidate must have computer skills; Practice in photoshop, Adobe InDesign and Premiere Pro is a strong plus
• An ability to work well with different personalities; and an interest in the hip hop and pop genres
• Candidate would need to use their own camera, equipment
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries.
Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMG identifies and develops artists and produces and distributes the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world. Committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship, UMG fosters the development of services, platforms and business models in order to broaden artistic and commercial opportunities for our artists and create new experiences for fans.
UMG's catalog is marketed through two distinct divisions, Universal Music Enterprises (in the U.S.) and Universal Strategic Marketing (outside the U.S.). UMG also includes Universal Music Publishing Group, one of the industry's premier music publishing operations worldwide and Bravado, the leading provider of consumer, lifestyle and branding services to recording artists and entertainment brands around the world. Universal Music Group is a Vivendi company. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.