Intern - Finance Fame House
Universal Music GroupPhiladelphia, PA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Fame House is seeking a finance intern who will work in the operations department assisting with daily operational tasks. The finance intern will be joining a team with strong experience during a time of growth in the music industry.
• Assist with reporting needs across the department
• Process external invoices
• Utilize SAP accounting Software
• Create and distribute client invoices and reporting packs
• Organizing revenue/expense data in spreadsheets
• Liaise with internal departments to ensure accuracy of company payables
• Proven high level of organization and attention to detail
• Works well with a team • Quickbooks experience a plus
• Strong financial systems skills and proficient with Microsoft Excel
• Working on a degree in business
• Able to work 15-20 hours per week from our Old City office
• Must be currently enrolled as a Full Time Student
• Exceptional computer, written and verbal communication skills
• Must be able to legally work in the United States
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.