Intern - Brand Partnership Marketing
Universal Music GroupKings Cross, UK
This was removed by the employer on 10/14/2019 5:22:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Brand Partnership Marketing jobs in Kings Cross-UK
Search all Intern - Brand Partnership Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Brand Partnership Marketing? Description
Job title: Brand Partnership Marketing Intern
Responsible to: Senior Marketing Director – New Business
Department: Universal Music & Brands
Location of work: King’s Cross, London
The A Side: A Day in The Life
This exciting position is within UMGB, the Brand Partnership division of Universal Music Group, where you will join an international team specializing in helping global brands craft and execute their music and entertainment strategies.
Within UMGB, the Talent & Marketing team works as a conduit between brands and Universal’s artists, to help facilitate great strategic partnerships. They also provide support to 40 countries worldwide to provide creative artist-focused solutions to briefs.
The B Side: Skills & Experience Be collaborative
• Supporting Senior Marketing Director and Artist Partnerships Manager in their day-to-day duties.
• Liaise with Universal’s music labels to ensure up-to-date artist assets and information.
• Support in the development of social media strategy, social media assets and other B2B tools.
• Support in the execution of internal communications, highlighting UMGB campaigns to the wider Universal Music business.
• Support the teams with any additional admin support as and when required.
• Assisting with the creation of marketing and artist materials for UMGB central and local teams – with a particular focus on artist pitch decks, artist content and other assets.
• Work with Insight & Data teams to track and monitor artist social and sales statistics, to develop factual, persuasive and data-driven responses to briefs.
• Research industry benchmarks, market studies, competition intelligence (entertainment sector, new products and technologies etc.) to help identify new opportunities.
• Music obsessed, with a wide artist and genre knowledge – you consider yourself to have your finger on the pulse with new artists, and regularly listen to music and attend gigs.
• Commercially minded, and able to create persuasive business cases under pressure.
• Ability to create clear, structured, and visually compelling PowerPoint presentations.
• Equally comfortable talking to bands backstage after gigs as you are presenting in a corporate boardroom.
• Basic/advanced graphic design skills.
• Experience with video editing software.
Bonus Tracks: Your Benefits
• Group Personal Pension Scheme (between 3% and 9%)
• Private Medical Insurance
• 25 paid days of annual leave
• Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
• Holiday Purchase scheme
• Dental and Travel Insurance options
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Salary Sacrifice Cars
• Subsidised Gym Membership
• Employee Discounts (Reward Gateway)
Just So You Know…
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the jobholder's specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.