A&R Admin Intern
Universal Music GroupKings Cross, UK
This was removed by the employer on 7/1/2021 5:22:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for A&R Admin Intern jobs in Kings Cross-UK
Search all A&R Admin Intern postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an A&R Admin Intern?
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Job title: A&R Admin Intern
Responsible to: A&R Director
Location of work: 4 Pancras Square, Kings Cross
Music is Universal
It’s the passionate and dedicated team at Universal Music UK who help make us Britain’s leading music company. From A&R to finance, legal to digital, sales to marketing, Universal Music is the place to grow and develop your career within a truly commercial and innovative business that leads in everything it does.
Everyone is welcome to apply for our roles, and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief, age, marital status, background, pregnancy or caring responsibilities. We also recognise the importance of diversity of thought within our teams and are fully committed to embracing the talents of people with autism, dyslexia, ADHD and other forms of neurocognitive variation.
We will always seek to make appropriate adjustments to recruitment, workplaces, and work processes to be fully inclusive to people with different needs and working styles. If you need us to make any reasonable adjustments for you from application onwards, including alternatives to the online form or to disclose a neurocognitive condition, please email [email protected]
The A Side: A Day in The Life
An enthusiastic and motivated individual is required for a 12 month internship within the A&R Administration department of one of the world’s most successful and vibrant record labels. The A&R Admin intern will help set up and manage recording projects with our world leading artists as well as providing general administrative support to the busy A&R team.
The B Side: Skills & Experience
• Researching and booking travel and accommodation for artists and staff
• Sourcing and booking recording studios, engineers, and equipment hire
• Sourcing and gathering recording Information data / label copy
• Inputting recording and label copy data onto repertoire system, “Studio Hub” and “R2''
• Booking mastering sessions
• Booking and administrating “Dolby Atmos” sessions
• Processing invoices using Universal’s finance system, “Uniport”
• Distributing, filing, and keeping audio secure
• Attending team meetings when required
• Misc – taking on tasks as required by department heads and personnel
• Responsible for managing all Remixes admin: Issuing Remix agreements, making payments and running an XL sheet record
• Experience of working in an office environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Good numeracy skills and ability to work well with data
• Computer literate (strong Microsoft Word, iTunes, Excel, Outlook).
• Ability to be flexible and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to work in a busy and pressured environment.
• A basic working knowledge of the recording & manufacturing process would be desirable, and a love of music and culture is a must.
• Excellent drive and attention to detail
• Professional and personable manner
Bonus Tracks: Your Benefits
• Group Personal Pension Scheme (between 3% and 9%)
• Private Medical Insurance
• 25 paid days of annual leave
• Interest Free Season Ticket Loan available
• Holiday Purchase scheme
• Dental and Travel Insurance options
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Salary Sacrifice Cars
• Subsidised Gym Membership
• Employee Discounts (Reward Gateway)
Just So You Know…
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the jobholder's specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement.