Universal Music GroupNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 3/19/2021 8:22:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Graphic Designer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Graphic Designer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Graphic Designer? Description
Bravado International Group is the only global, 360-degree full-service merchandise company, develops and markets high-quality licensed merchandise to a worldwide audience. The company works closely with new and established entertainment clients, creating innovative products carefully tailored to each artist or brand. Product is sold on live tours, via selected retail outlets, and through Web-based stores. Bravado also licenses rights to an extensive network of third-party licensees around the world. The company maintains offices in London, Los Angeles, New York, Berlin, Paris, Tokyo, and Sydney. Under the Universal Music Group umbrella, Bravado is able to leverage a global sales and distribution network from the world’s largest record company, as well as the group’s significant marketing strength.
Our Designers are makers and storytellers that use design to bring ideas to life. They lead projects into uncharted creative territories without blinking. They are design fundamentalists, but approach projects with rational and innovative mindsets. They extend the visual language, always mindful of how it looks and how it works.
How we LEAD:
The Designer is responsible for leading/developing/delegating and executing design for each project across Tour, E-comm, Retail and D2C categories for Bravado’s Contemporary Artist genre. Working closely with the VP Creative Director and Brand Managers, the Senior Designer will assess requests, give and set art direction, track progress and provide creative feedback. You will also serve as the project lead for select assignments. We will look to the Designer to maintain the highest creative, conceptual and production standards - producing compelling work with flawless execution -while constantly ensuring brand integrity and consistency. Candidate must be a strong team player with a highly collaborative work style in order to work with internal and external creative teams.
How you’ll CREATE:
• Report into and partner with the VP Creative Director for all projects
• Design oversee the creation and production of designs for our clients
• Take responsibility to ensure on-time delivery of the highest quality product
• Work with and mentor junior creatives, guiding them to push their work to new levels
• Partner and manage outside design studios and freelancers for select projects
• Help maintain and manage an efficient workflow among the team
• Support, motivate and inspire the team with encouragement and constructive feedback
• Actively seek out and recommend new best practice
Bring your VIBE:
• 5 years of graphic design experience preferably in streetwear/music/fashion
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
• Experience in managing a team of designers/freelancers
• Experience in designing and directing artwork-based production focusing on all-round apparel printing (separations, size, scale and color call outs)
• Super motivated and a self-sufficient designer with a passion for music, art and design
• Possess knowledge of current and emerging trends in music, apparel, fashion and print
• Strong presentation skills and the ability to sell in creative ideas and thinking
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.