Graphic & Presentation Designer
Universal Music GroupNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 11/30/2021 5:22:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Graphic & Presentation Designer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Graphic & Presentation Designer postings
Full Time Job
Bravado International Group is the only global, 360-degree full-service merchandise company, develops and markets high-quality licensed merchandise to a world-wide audience. The company works closely with new and established entertainment clients, creating innovative products carefully tailored to each artist or brand. Product is sold on live tours, via selected retail outlets and through Web-based stores. Bravado also licenses rights to an extensive network of third-party licensees around the world. The company maintains offices in London, Los Angeles, New York, Berlin, Paris, Tokyo and Sydney. Under the Universal Music Group umbrella, Bravado is able to leverage a global sales and distribution network from the world’s largest record company, as well as the group’s significant marketing strength.
Our Designers are makers and storytellers that use design to bring ideas to life. They lead projects into uncharted creative territories without blinking. They are design fundamentalists, but approach projects with rational and innovative mindsets. They extend visual language, always mindful of how it looks and how it works.
The Graphic & Presentation Designer is responsible for developing and executing graphic artwork and design presentations for each merchandise project across Tour, E-comm, Retail and D2C categories for Bravado’s extensive roster. Working closely with the graphic & apparel design team and Brand Managers, the Graphic & Presentation Designer will assess requests, design artwork, create product mockups, and build presentations, according to the overarching creative direction and mindful of the artist aesthetic. We will look to the Graphic & Presentation Designer to maintain the highest creative, conceptual and design standards - producing compelling work with flawless execution -- while constantly ensuring brand integrity and consistency. Candidate must be a strong team player with a highly collaborative work style in order to work with internal and external creative teams. Must have experience turning ideas into compelling presentations, with a keen eye and strong design aesthetic for graphics and layouts. Highly detail-oriented, the ideal candidate loves to work as a team, takes direction well, and is eager to communicate our brand message to internal and external partners.
How you’ll CREATE:
• Report into the department leads and partner with fellow graphic and apparel designers, Brand Managers and Production for all projects
• Create relevant and on point artwork and presentations in line with each creative brief
• Take responsibility to ensure on-time delivery of the highest quality product
• Help maintain and manage an efficient workflow among internal department team, as well as collaborate with other departments on strategic projects
Bring your VIBE:
• 2 years of graphic & presentation design experience preferably in streetwear/music/fashion
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc)
• Experience in bringing creative and strategic ideas to life from a content and visual perspective, creating dynamic and effective presentations in multiple formats
• Create marketing and sales presentation tools that effectively communicate & uphold brand standards / artist aesthetic
• Ability to transform copy and data-heavy information into visually pleasing designs
• Super motivated and a self-sufficient designer with a passion for music, art and design
• Tapped in to current and emerging trends in music, apparel, fashion, design, culture
• Ability to balance multiple projects at once, work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Positive, motivated and inspired team player
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Winter Break”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.