Global Copyright Analyst
Universal Music GroupFranklin, TN
Full Time Job
• Support worldwide Global registration using CWR and other file formats
• Test system bugs and enhancements, as required
• Handle a variety of requests and queries received from local and global UMPG Offices, affiliates and sub-publishers
• Ensure proprietary UMPG’s Administration system profile requirements meet regulated control mechanisms for quarterly audits
• Assist with catalog import
• Enter and update works and other data into UMPG’s internal system
• Create and check tickets for Global Data Services via JIRA
• Provide training in UMPG systems, as needed
• Assist with managing data clean-up projects
• Identify and escalate all issues requiring support and flag for action.
• Other related duties as assigned.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook. Advanced data management Excel skills (including vlookup) required.
• Strong analytical background. Excellent organizational skills. Detail oriented.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
• Ability to meet deadlines quickly and accurately, multi-task and work well under pressure with changing priorities.
• Ability to learn quickly and work proactively.
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
• Overtime as required.
• 2 years music publishing experience in a copyright administration related role desired, with experience of work registration preferred.
• 4-year college degree; Music Business focus preferred but not required.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.