Global Admin Quality Assurance Analyst
Universal Music GroupFranklin, TN
This was removed by the employer on 1/22/2020 11:22:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Global Admin Quality Assurance Analyst jobs in Franklin-TN
Search all Global Admin Quality Assurance Analyst postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Global Admin Quality Assurance Analyst? Description
How we LEAD:
The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for developing and executing software test plans in order to identify software problems and their causes and/or potential areas for software enhancements
How you’ll CREATE:
• Maintain a database of known test defects or enhancement requests
• Design test plans, scenarios, scripts or procedures
• Develop a testing program that addresses areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability
• Document software defects, using a bug tracking system (JIRA) to report defects to software developers
• Identify, analyze , and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content
• Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes
• Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates
• Review software documentation to ensure accuracy and completeness or to mitigate risks
• Test system modifications to prepare for implementation
Bring your VIBE:
• 1-2 years of music publishing company experience desired but not essential
• 4-year college degree; Music Business focus preferred but not required.
• Ability to use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
• Ability to monitor or assess the performance of yourself to make improvements or take corrective action
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are an E-Verify employer.
For more information, please click on the following links.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish
E-Verify Right to Work Poster: English | Spanish This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.