Full Stack Developer
Universal Music GroupVictoria, BC
This was removed by the employer on 7/7/2020 1:21:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Full Stack Developer jobs in Victoria-BC
Search all Full Stack Developer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Full Stack Developer? Description
Ingrooves is a leading global music marketing and distribution company. We provide labels and artists with a global team of experts and a powerful technology framework, giving them transparent distribution tools and marketing solutions to maximize revenue in today’s dynamic music marketplace. By embracing data science and continually updating its offerings, Ingrooves is redefining the modern music company.
How we LEAD:
The successful candidate considers themselves a full-stack engineer with the ability to jump in and make a difference anywhere in a stack. They can modify UI components, write a RESTful API, and implement a persistence backend. As a member of the software development team, you will be designing, prototyping, and delivering scalable solutions in an agile environment. You will be responsible for contributing to individual products, the core software platform and for meeting the commitments that your team agrees on. This position reports to the Manager, Software Development and/or the VP of Software Development and is based in Victoria, BC.
How you’ll CREATE:
• Research, design, and propose technical and architectural solutions to development and design problems, offering thorough and balanced evaluations of alternative implementations
• Write high-quality code that satisfies our customer’s needs, striving for simplicity, clarity and testability
• Participate in and solicit code reviews, accepting and offering timely and constructive criticism that helps us prevent defects
• Develop and propose code and processes that help us achieve the goal of continuous delivery of software products
• Assist development teams and individual’s adoption shared tools and process improvements
• Implement unit tests for own code
• Implement component, integration, and system tests for own code and for code delivered by the team and by the organization
• Proactively report and fix defects
• Document solutions and processes
• Participate in the Agile Scrum development process
• Follow code quality, unit testing, and documentation standards
Bring your VIBE:
• Experience with single-page application frameworks such as React, Vue, or Angular.
• Understanding of Resource-Oriented and Service-Oriented Architectures
• Familiarity with and understanding of architectural and OO design patterns
• Experience with one or more relational databases (eg. PostgreSQL, MySQL). NoSQL experience considered an asset
• Working knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery. General devops and infrastructure experience (Docker, AWS, Linux administration) is a plus
• Experience with software development lifecycle, TDD, and Agile development practices
• Comfortable working in both Linux and Windows environments
• Positive attitude, reliable, self-motivated, team player with excellent
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.