Universal Music GroupWoodland Hills, CA
Full Time Job
What Bandmember Are You?
• Collect, organize, consolidate, analyze, and summarize large amounts of financial and supplemental data to ensure optimal financial and business decisions
• Create concise narratives surrounding key metric and variance figures to plan and forecast
• Financially support, maintain relationships, and manage multiple departmental budgets under the UMG Technology & InfoSec divisions
• Collaborate with department and business unit leaders to create business cases used to evaluate capital and operational investments
• Identify opportunities and action process and performance improvements internally and across the division
• Work closely with the accounting and AP teams to ensure accurate financial postings and reporting
How You Will Rock Your Role:
• Minimum 1-2 years of financial planning and analysis & strategic planning is required
• Understanding of GAAP/IFRS accounting standards and principles is required
• Ideal candidate will have experience financially supporting an organization’s operational unit(s) such as Technology, InfoSec, HR, Facilities, Marketing, etc.
• Experience with the following tools and software used by the team:Excel (macros/general use), Word, Sharepoint, Visual Basic (a plus),Visio, BI (PowerBI, Domo, Tableau), SAP FICO/BW & BO, Hyperion SmartView & HFM consolidation
• Proficiency in ERP systems, Excel, and BI toolsets to facilitate accurate financial modeling and data-driven analytics
• Solid understanding of database/data structure and data-driven analytics
• Ability to communication and present across all levels and layers of the business and key stakeholders
• Detail-oriented with strong quantitative and analytical skills combined with business and financial acumen
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize & multitask in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
• Results-oriented with the ability to work independently and in a team environment
• BA/BS in finance or accounting
• MBA/CPA a plus
What’s in it For You?
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.