Universal Music GroupWoodland Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Financial Analyst (Cost Accounting)
UMG’s Finance team seeks a Production Analyst to join the department. This role is fundamental to UMG’s Supply Chain Planning and Production. In this role, you will assist in conducting analysis and compile strategic recommendations to support production and supply chain operations business needs.
What Bandmember Are You?
• Maintain the physical pricing structures in Supply Chain system (Legacy)
• Set up standard cost for physical products
• Assist with cost to serve analysis for Plan and Forecasting
• Review monthly Inventory levels for management
• Reconciliation review of manufacturing invoicing
• Identify inefficiencies and process-level improvements within the Supply Chain Finance Inventory operations
• Prepare daily, weekly, monthly & quarterly executive management reports and dashboards for Supply Chain Finance department.
• Provide business analytical review highlighting key areas of improvements (variance and trend analysis) and help build excel models for business decision-making processes
• Conduct analysis and compile strategic recommendations to support production and supply chain operations
How You Will Rock Your Role:
• 2-3 years minimum in a cost accounting role
• Ideal candidate will have worked with and/or supported a manufacturing-based, and/or operational team(s) with an emphasis on efficiencies (finance process & department operational), cost controlling, project management & analytics, and using financial and operational tools/data/information to facilitate key management decisions.
• System/Tool familiarity: SAP FICO/BW, SAP, & MS Office Suite
• Bachelor’s Degree in finance, business, or related experience
• Proven cost accounting skills
• Intermediate Excel skills (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Sumifs) and ability to create/work in complex financial model
• High attention to detail with excellent organizational skills and ability to take charge and set objectives
• Executive presence and presentation skills coupled with strong listening skills
• Self-motivated with the ability to be productive in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports; ability to meet constant deadlines
What’s in it For You?
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.