Finance Platform Product Manager
Universal Music GroupEncino, CA
Full Time Job
Established in 2002, the infamous global music marketing and distribution company, Ingrooves, is hiring for a Finance Platform Product Manager. As Product Manager for Ingrooves’ financial products, you will be responsible for our sales processing, payment, and royalty platforms. You will be working closely with our finance, royalties, and engineering departments to define and execute the product roadmap.
What Bandmember Are You?
• Develop a deep understanding of the product, market, and industry
• Proactively communicate with users and stakeholders to uncover opportunities and maintain alignment
• Advocate the product vision both internally and externally
• Drive product strategy and execution on finance products in accordance with company goals and own the results
• Evaluate new opportunities, understand to prioritize features, and steer the product roadmap
• Define user stories and requirements
• Work with engineering teams to efficiently execute
How You Will Rock Your Role:
• 3 years’ experience in product management
• Background in financial technology
• Successfully taken a product from concept to launch (full product life cycle)
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field (or equivalent experience)
• Strong storyteller; articulate written and verbal communicator
• Creative and analytical problem solver
• Skilled at managing business objectives against technical constraints
• Passionate about design and user experience
• Excel in driving focused, fast-paced execution
What’s in it For You?
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.