Universal Music GroupBeijing, BJ
This was removed by the employer on 12/14/2020 6:21:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Finance Manager jobs in Beijing-BJ
Search all Finance Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Finance Manager? Description
Finance Manager, UMPG China
Responsible to: Finance Director
Location of Work: Shanghai
JDE Month-end closing and reporting
- Working together with SSC (share service center in Dalian) to ensure all related tasks completed on a timely and accurately manner.
- Complete month-end/quarter-end/year-end Financial reporting pack and ad hoc reports required by corporate reporting team.
- Organizing original documents and invoices filled and sent to SSC for filling purpose.
- Reviewing Balance Sheet key line items on a monthly basis and reconcile the movements by sub-account.
Fixed Assets and CAPEX
- Ensure CAPEX investment pre-approved, working together with SSC to ensure all related items set up in JDE and amortized based on standards/regulation.
- Keep all Fixed Assets tracking closely, working together with SSC to ensure FA cards set up in JDE and depreciated based on standards/regulation.
- Issuing invoices to licensing clients based on agreement and actual payment.
- Applying new tax invoices from Tax bureau.
- Tracking GRNI.
Statutory tax reporting and filed work
- Completing monthly, quarterly, yearly statutory tax reporting on a timely manner.
- Coordinating with local tax officer for related filed works.
- Completing CIT (corporate income tax), Surtax and Stamp duty reporting.
- Withholding tax reporting.
External and Internal audit
- Coordinate with external audit firm to complete annual audit.
- Working together with group internal audit team to fulfill internal compliance audit or due diligence.
Banking and Payments
- Preparing payment request list and coordinating with SSC for weekly payment schedule.
- Maintaining vendor master file and coordinating with SSC for vendor set up.
- CITI bank related file works.
• Sealing on related corporate agreements/contracts with company chop based on approval.
• Working as HR and Admin assistant on related issues (including office operation, coordination with internal and external HR partners).
• Assist in budget and forecast process.
• Participating in UMP China SAP implementation.
• Perform other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by Finance Director
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent, overseas education is a plus.
• Minimum 5 years experiences in Accounting or FP&A.
• Music industry related experience is a plus.
• Knowledge and experience on US GAAP, PRC GAAP and tax operation.
• Strong statutory company tax knowledge inclusive of income tax, VAT, Withholding Tax and other taxes as required.
• Extensive accounting systems experience (Hyperion Financial Management, JDE, SAP).
• Extensive Excel, Word and PowerPoint and experience.
• Proactive and positive approach to work and able to meet tight deadlines.
• Good communication skills both internally and externally, be able to work under pressure and can demonstrate strong ownership.
• Strong organizational skills due to the high scope of the position.
• Fluent in English and Chinese, reliable and responsible. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.