Universal Music GroupTel Aviv, TA
This was removed by the employer on 12/2/2020 5:21:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Finance Manager jobs in Tel Aviv-TA
Search all Finance Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Finance Manager?
Full Time Job
Job title: Finance Manager, Israel
Location of work: Tel Aviv, Israel
Purpose of role
We are in search of a Finance and Accounting Manager to be based in Tel Aviv, Israel.
The Finance Manager provides financial and commercial support to both the Universal Music and Universal Music Publishing businesses; accurately recording and reporting the results of both companies; ensuring the companies operate within a strong control environment. They also offer commercial support across both businesses acting as a key business partner to the MD/GM and others within the management team.
• Ensure the timely and accurate reporting of both companies financial results, assets & liabilities in line with local GAAP and IFRS accounting standards, and to confidently present these results to local management for review
• Ensure VAT and WHT reporting is completed on time and accurately – liaising with local tax advisors where necessary
• Ensure a strong control environment is maintained and regularly tested to confirm compliance with group policies and procedures.
• Liaise with local advisors on annual statutory accounts and take the lead in the annual audit process
• Assisting with the P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow budgeting and forecasting process, working with local management to generate high quality forecast accuracy in the projections and visibility of the business
• Ensure internal control and compliance with corporate accounting policies and adherence to Table of Authorities
• Produce financial and management reporting to the MD/GM and regional leadership team to support monthly, quarterly and year-end targets achievements
• Ensure the timely and accurate processing of the company’s royalty obligations both internally and externally. Monitor cash flow, accounts, and other financial transactions
• Work closely with local management providing financial expertise across all areas of the business including A&R, marketing and innovation projects
• Has a relevant qualification from a recognised professional accountancy body – either local or international
• A highly motivated, self-driven individual, with the confidence to influence and support senior local management
• 4 years’ experience, preferably 2 years of audit background in one of the 4 major audit companies 2 years commercial experience in an international company
• Proven understanding of financial management and statutory reporting under Israeli GAAP and international reporting under IFRS
• Strong knowledge of Israeli taxation laws and legislations including WHT and VAT
• Knowledge and e xperience of SAP
• Excellent IT skills, especially Excel & PowerPoint and enjoys learning new systems
• Experience in a media organisation
• Integrity, honesty and loyalty
• Fluent in English spoken and written
• Excellent presentation and communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Ability to communicate and work well with others
• Has a passion for financial and data analysis combined with a hands-on attitude to the day to day running of an organisation
• A love of music is highly beneficial
Diversity and Inclusion
Universal Music is an equal opportunities employer and committed to the principle of diversity.