Finance & Accounting Manager
Universal Music GroupJakarta, JK
Full Time Job
Finance & Accounting Manager (Jakarta)
Are you interested in working in the dynamic world of music and entertainment? Do you like dealing with numbers? Does the combination of accounting/ finance with music excite you?
Universal Music Group is currently seeking a Finance & Accounting Manager to be based in Jakarta.
About the role:
• Support company’s functions in financial, accounting and tax-related operations.
• Provide details and the consolidation of forecast and yearly plan in HFM through coordination with company’s internal departments.
• Maintain daily control on company’s expenditure in line with company’s policy.
• Generate reports (Monthly, Quarterly, Market Share, etc) and analysis, ensuring completion and filing of all financial documents.
• Review record journal vouchers covering sales, depreciations, prepayments, insurance, claims and other provisions.
• Conduct reconciliations and audit trails of general ledger accounts and other accounts
• Ensure submission all tax reports (VAT, withholding tax, etc.)
• Liaise with auditor and local tax office .
• At least 5 years of related experience
• Experience with HFM and SAP
• In depth understanding of local tax regulation
• Experience from multi-national organisation
• Degree in Accountancy, Financial Management or equivalent
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries.
Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMG identifies and develops artists and produces and distributes the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world. Committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship, UMG fosters the development of services, platforms and business models in order tobroaden artistic and commercial opportunities for our artists and create new experiences for fans.
UMG's catalog is marketed through two distinct divisions, Universal Music Enterprises (in the U.S.) and Universal Strategic Marketing (outside the U.S.). UMG also includes Universal Music Publishing Group, one of the industry's premier music publishing operations worldwide and Bravado, the leading provider of consumer, lifestyle and branding services to recording artists and entertainment brands around the world. Universal Music Group is a Vivendi company.