Universal Music GroupManila, MM
Full Time Job
Executive Assistant (1 year contract)
UMG is in search of an Executive Assistant to be based in Manila.
About this role:
• Assist the MD and senior management team with all executive assistant duties
• Plan and coordinate conference, meetings, events, VIP and artists visits
• Oversee office & IT administration matters (secretarial matters, legal documents, confidential agreements etc)
• Support with HR related administration as required
• Manage diary and arrange internal and external appointments on behalf of MD
• Screen and transfer appropriate phone calls and messages to MD. Monitor callers and manage interruptions to ensure effective time management.
• Complete monthly expenses for MD for submission to Finance for payment.
• Arrange, coordinate and confirm travel and accommodation for MD (and other staff as required).
• Assist MD with preparation of new deal memo request including employee and consultant
• Assist Regional HR and escalate any Health and Safety issues
• Purchase of office stationery including printing and consumables for office equipment. Negotiate with suppliers to ensure competitive pricing
• Administration of servicing and maintenance of office equipment and facilities
• Other general office administrative tasks and ad-hoc projects such as office relocation as required
• Maintain accurate records of proxy cards, security PIN codes, weekend access and office key use for auditing purposes
• Assist HR team with onsite exit checklists for the office equipment and supplier
• Other assigned tasks as required
• Intermediate to advanced skills with computer training with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Strong coordination, project planning and organisational skills
• Commercial understanding of business.
• Excellent communication skills (across all levels)
• Strong reporting and presentation skills.
• Interpersonal skills including ability build relationships with external stakeholders.
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries.
Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMG identifies and develops artists and produces and distributes the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world. Committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship, UMG fosters the development of services, platforms and business models in order to broaden artistic and commercial opportunities for our artists and create new experiences for fans.
UMG's catalog is marketed through two distinct divisions, Universal Music Enterprises (in the U.S.) and Universal Strategic Marketing (outside the U.S.). UMG also includes Universal Music Publishing Group, one of the industry's premier music publishing operations worldwide and Bravado, the leading provider of consumer, lifestyle and branding services to recording artists and entertainment brands around the world. Universal Music Group is a Vivendi company.