Universal Music GroupHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
We are currently seeking an accomplished Executive Administrative professional with solid experience supporting senior executives. This role requires exceptional attention to detail, great organizational skills, the ability to meet critical deadlines, and to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior executives inside and outside the company is essential. This role will represent the executive in a positive and professional manner and partner with the executive to help ensure the effectiveness of the function. The ideal candidate will take initiative, identify solutions, and be ten steps ahead of what needs to be done.
• Day-to-day management of the Executive’s schedule
• Manage office and time in a fast-paced environment and anticipate critical events/Executive’s needs (Schedule meetings/ appointments and manage travel itineraries)
• Read and route correspondence; draft responses and other documents as requested; assist with email management
• Manage schedule by planning internal and external meetings, conferences, teleconferences, arrange corporate events, etc.
• Support with commercial, booking and itineraries
• Prepare submission of expense claims in a timely manner
• Manage ad hoc projects as needed
• Screen and prioritize phone/email correspondence and inquiries
• Prepare internal and external corporate documents/ presentations
• Uphold a strict level of confidentiality, establish and maintain relationships both internal and external
• Develop and demonstrate professional knowledge of the business
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to anticipate needs and identify solutions
• Proven ability to work effectively with senior management and senior-level clients
• Excellent written and oral communication skills (as the person will be dealing with all levels)
• Ability to manage highly confidential information and to act calmly and professionally
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills
• Knowledge of travel logistics
• Highly organized
• Proactive and able to multi-task
• Extreme discretion with sensitive information
• Dynamic and assertive personality; professional demeanor
• Adaptable to a variety of situations with numerous personalities
• Ability to excel in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
• Ability to create efficiency through the use of technology and music-based systems
• Minimum 10 years executive assistant experience
• BA or BS preferred
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.