Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
How we LEAD:
We are seeking a Creative Executive / Personal Assistant to support the CEO of the fashion/entertainment company in Santa Monica, CA. Qualified candidates should have 4 years in the same capacity supporting a C-level executive or high-net-worth individual and understand the importance of time management when dealing in a high-pressure environment.
In this role, you will use your expertise and organizational skills to assist in fundamental executive and personal tasks and projects as needed. The ideal candidate must be a “Jack of all trades” who can easily wear many hats.
How you’ll CREATE:
• Serve as CEO’s right hand
• Manage day-to-day Schedule / Calendar
• Manage extensive international/domestic travel itineraries
• Assist in administrative tasks such as but not limited to answering phone calls, addressing emails, expense reports
• Plan and prepare meeting rooms/meetings with internal teams and third parties
• Liaise between CEO and important executives/clients for scheduling
• Personal assistant duties include but not limited to managing house vendors, planning family vacations, family functions, running errands and other personal family matters
• Typical hours: M-F 8 AM – 6 PM w/ some OT as needed
Bring your VIBE:
• 4 years of experience for C-level executive or high-net-worth individual
• Interest in fashion/music
• Resourceful skills w/ significant experience in providing hands-on research and assistance
• Proficiency in MS Office, Outlook scheduling, Skype for Business
• Experience w/ handling international/domestic travel
• Handle confidential information in a discreet manner
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills
• Professional and proactive
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Bravado International Group is the only global, 360-degree full-service merchandise company, develops and markets high-quality licensed merchandise to a worldwide audience. The company works closely with new and established entertainment clients, creating innovative products carefully tailored to each artist or brand. Product is sold on live tours, via selected retail outlets, and through Web-based stores. Bravado also licenses rights to an extensive network of third-party licensees around the world. The company maintains offices in London, Los Angeles, New York, Berlin, Paris, Tokyo, and Sydney. Under the Universal Music Group umbrella, Bravado is able to leverage a global sales and distribution network from the world’s largest record company, as well as the group’s significant marketing strength.