Executive Assistant To CFO / Evp Operations
Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
UMG is a publicly listed company on the Euronext Exchange (UMG.NX) with annual revenues exceeding $9B and currently employing more than 10,000 employees worldwide.
How we LEAD:
UMG is currently seeking an accomplished Executive Assistant to support the Company's CFO/EVP of Operations. The role is located in the Santa Monica Office. The ideal candidate will be professional, friendly and have experience supporting a C-level Executive or high-net-worth individual/high-profile celebrity.
How you'll CREATE:
• Manage a complex and frequently fluctuating calendar, including scheduling meetings, coordinating calls – both domestic and international, prioritizing urgent needs
• Book complex and frequent travel – international, domestic, and private charter – as well as prepare itineraries
• Prepare and submit expenses on a timely basis
• Type dictated emails or other documents as requested on behalf of Executive for distribution
• Interact with Senior Corporate Executives, staff, artists, and high-level visitors in person, by telephone or email
• Assist with organizing meetings and event planning
• Personal assistant duties
• Not your typical 9:00am – 5:00pm job, some light work after hours and weekends/holidays
Bring your VIBE:
• Minimum 5 years Executive Assistant experience; preferably in entertainment, music, or finance
• Competency to troubleshoot iMac, iPhone/iPad, and Microsoft Office (Outlook)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven sense of urgency, respond to emails/text messages in a timely manner
• Proficiency in Outlook scheduling, Zoom, Teams and WebEx Meetings
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills
• Resourceful: significant experience in providing hands-on research and assistance
• Professional and proactive
• Foreign language skills a plus
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, ''Gift Week'', Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.