Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/19/2022 3:22:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Ehs Coordinator jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Ehs Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
We are UMG, Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation, and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute, and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
How we LEAD:
• Support activities related to UMG’s Covid-19 prevention program
• Interact with all departments to assist with EHS issues
• Assist in developing and supporting the implementation of various EHS policies and programs, training, etc.
How you'll CREATE:
• Manage Covid-19 testing program to include but not limited to:
• Ordering and maintaining testing supplies
• Coordination of testing logistics for staff, studios, and events
• Communicate with vendors to schedule onsite testing/courier pickup, etc.
• Work with vendors and/or labs to resolve testing issues and ensure a timely response to concerns
• Be available to answer questions regarding covid related testing procedures, data, guidelines and/or mandates
• Provide administrative support to the VP of EHS to include arranging travel, meetings, maintain EHS records, invoices, data management, presentations, etc.
• Coordinate and process EHS reports for distribution
• Coordinate various EHS committee activities
• Conduct EHS inspections and assist in the development of corrective and preventive actions
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Bring your VIBE:
• 3 years of relevant experience
• Knowledge of applicable local, state and federal EHS regulations (OSHA, Cal/OSHA, EPA, etc.)
• Strong knowledge of Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects in a dynamic environment, high attention to detail and follow-up skills required
• Ability to work professionally and collaboratively under pressure and with a variety of personalities.
• High level of integrity in handling confidential information
• Bachelor degree preferred
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Winter Break”, Wellness Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All UMG employees are currently required to be fully vaccinated, and boosted, against COVID-19 before entering any Company offices unless they have been approved for an exemption or unless prohibited by applicable law.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.