Universal Music GroupSingapore, SG
This was removed by the employer on 7/8/2021 5:22:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Ecommerce Specialist jobs in Singapore-SG
Search all Ecommerce Specialist postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Ecommerce Specialist?
Full Time Job
eCommerce Specialist (1 year contract)
As an eCommerce Specialist, you will be responsible for all eCommerce activities such as managing the day-to-day platform activities, analyze online customer behavior, and oversee onsite performance and optimization, ensuring the latest content and features according to local campaigns and global product launches.
About the role:
• Identify and develop online marketing opportunities
• Track and analyse data from websites, search engines and digital marketing campaigns and report sales performance
• Responsible to manage content and artwork for online platforms
• Involved in planning and executing digital marketing campaigns and be responsible for identifying the latest market trends and insights. Develop SEO and SEM strategies to increase online presence and brand awareness
• Work with internal, external entities on effective campaigns and implementation of digital marketing initiatives and content marketing strategy
• Manage website, including new product uploads, product detail maintenance and promotional activities
• Analyse and report on product sales performance and other commercial insights
• Maintain master data, ensuring accuracy of inventory levels and integration with website
• Working with 3rd party logistics to ensure all fulfilment are fulfilled in timely order
• Manage customer feedback, enquiries and concerns professionally
• At least 2 years experience in ecommerce, online marketing, digital, performance marketing or equivalent
• Curiosity, passion for all things digital and strong team spirit
• Knowledge of online marketplaces or brand.com.
• Ability to create, analyze, and comprehend marketplace data and sales analytics for use in forecasting, production, and communication with others
• Experience in merchandising, online marketing, and/or e-commerce preferred
• Experience with product listings, data feeds, email marketing, search engine marketing, and Goggle Analytics is strongly preferred
• Ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment while meeting critical deadlines
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint, plus the ability to quickly learn and work with the new systems and software
• Strong verbal and written English communications skills.
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries.
Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMG identifies and develops artists and produces and distributes the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world. Committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship, UMG fosters the development of services, platforms and business models in order to broaden artistic and commercial opportunities for our artists and create new experiences for fans.
UMG's catalog is marketed through two distinct divisions, Universal Music Enterprises (in the U.S.) and Universal Strategic Marketing (outside the U.S.). UMG also includes Universal Music Publishing Group, one of the industry's premier music publishing operations worldwide and Bravado, the leading provider of consumer, lifestyle and branding services to recording artists and entertainment brands around the world. Universal Music Group is a Vivendi company.