Ecommerce Logistics Manager
Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
eCommerce Logistics Manager (Capitol Music Group)
How we LEAD:
The eCommerce Logistics Manager works to implement, manage, and maintain efficient logistic operations, tracking workflow systems to ensure a timely delivery and communication of all projects from inception to fulfillment. The eCommerce Logistics Manager (Capitol Music Group) reports to the Director or Logistics and will play a key role in helping to develop and maintain Universal Music Group’s eCommerce process.
How you’ll CREATE:
• Oversee eCommerce order processing and inventory fulfillment for Capitol Music Group stores.
• Monitor inventory levels to ensure the product is arriving and orders are being fulfilled in a timely manner, consistent with communicated customer timelines
• Support D2C department with the completion of ad-hoc client store and product requests, including review and approval of data entry by store managers at time of store/product launch
• Work with internal fulfillment team to track, problem-solve issues. Assist in ideating and implementing new processes to prevent issues and improve operations
• Collaborate with clients and vendors to ensure deadlines are met and all issues are effectively communicated and resolved
• Work closely with partners, including warehouses, to streamline communication and drive process and quality
• Serve as an advocate for the consumer experience from the time of project ideation to post-sale engagement
• Liaise with customer service teams to proactively approach projects pre and post fulfillment, insuring they have the latest details to work from to provide exemplary customer experiences
• Produce and distribute frequent receiving, shipping, and inventory reports, including trouble shooting and resolving issues
• Proactively identify operational problems, project-related issues, changes, variances, and contingencies that may arise; facilitate problem resolution with appropriate parties.
• Forecast and project inventory levels, submitting purchase orders recommendations to satisfy back-ordered units and replenishment reorders
• Implement shipping rate card configurations into store platform as needed
Bring your VIBE:
• 2-5 years of experience working eCommerce
• Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with many individuals and teams, including many different personalities.
• Ability to comfortably manage multiple projects at a time, while staying on deadline and sustaining quality of work.
• Identify and set priorities that accurately reflect the relative importance of job responsibilities and department initiatives
• Ability to quickly and calmly react to changing organizational needs and deadlines, both internal and external.
• Proactive and adept problem solver; ability to come up with inventive solutions on the fly.
• Extremely detail-oriented and organized.
• Strong working knowledge of Product, Inventory and Order management systems
• Strong math and analytical skills
• Proficient in Excel & Microsoft Office
• Very strong communication skills
• Ability to work independently and follow through on assignments with minimal direction
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.