Ecommerce Fan Service Representative
Universal Music GroupPhiladelphia, PA
This was removed by the employer on 10/28/2022 10:54:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Ecommerce Fan Service Representative jobs in Philadelphia-PA
Search all Ecommerce Fan Service Representative postings
Full Time Job
How we LEAD:
UMG's eCommerce & Label Services is seeking an enthusiastic, detail-oriented eCommerce Fan Services Representative to work within the Merchandise and E-Commerce Department in our headquarters in Philadelphia.
How you'll CREATE:
• Resolve product or service issues by clarifying the customer's complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment and following up to ensure resolution
• Keep customer records up to date
• Assist with processing returns or exchanges
• Apply the Golden Rule and treat customers the way they would like to be treated and strive to always make a positive difference in customers' lives.
• Report recurring issues or trends
• Respond to customers in a timely and respectful manner
• Other administrative responsibilities as assigned
• Uphold the policies of eCommerce and Label Services as stated in the UMG Customer Care Help Center.
Bring your VIBE:
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to recognize situations that need to be escalated
• Reliable attendance history
• Ability to be patient and express empathy
• Available to work a flexible schedule, which may include evenings and weekends as needed
• Independent thinker; able to make meaningful decisions based on each situation.
• Excellent follow-up skills and 100% follow through on commitments.
• Result and action-oriented, resourceful and efficient
• Strong work ethic, highly motivated, upbeat personality, team player.
• Ability to analyze and report on trends and issues.
• Strong computer skills; Microsoft Office, Internet search skills.
• Bachelors Degree in business or related field preferred
• 1 years customer service experience
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan with company matching
• Flexible Paid Time Off plus Paid Holidays, 2 week ''Winter Break'' & Wellness Fridays (year-round)
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance & Tuition Reimbursement (after 12 months of service)
• Robust Employee Assistance Program (for you and your loved ones
• Annual Well-Being Allowance which includes Fitness, Travel, Home Enhancements, Nutrition, and Spa Treatment Reimbursements
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All UMG employees are currently required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or provide proof of a negative PCR or Antigen test before entering any Company offices unless they have been approved for an exemption or unless prohibited by applicable law.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.