E-Commerce Logistics Manager
Universal Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
How we LEAD:
The E-Commerce Logistics Manager works to implement, manage, and maintain efficient logistic operations, tracking workflow systems to ensure a timely delivery and communication of all projects from inception to fulfillment. E-Commerce Logistics Manager reports to the Director or Logistics and will play a key role in helping to develop and maintain Universal Music Group’s E-commerce process.
How you’ll CREATE:
• Oversee e-commerce order processing and inventory fulfilment for select roster of stores
• Monitor inventory levels to ensure product is arriving and orders are being fulfilled in a timely manner, consistent with communicated customer timelines
• Support D2C department with the completion of ad-hoc client store and product requests, including review and approval of data entry by store managers at time of store/product launch
• Work with internal fulfillment team to track, problem solve issues. Assist in ideating and implementing new processes to prevent issues and improve operations
• Collaborate with clients and vendors to ensure deadlines are met and all issues are effectively communicated and resolved
• Work closely with partners, including warehouses, to streamline communication and drive process and quality
• Serve as an advocate for the consumer experience from time of project ideation to post-sale engagement
• Liaise with customer service teams to proactively approach projects pre and post fulfillment, insuring they have the latest details to work from to provide exemplary customer experiences
• Produce and distribute frequent receiving, shipping, and inventory reports, including trouble shooting and resolving issues
• Proactively identify operational problems, project-related issues, changes, variances and contingencies that may arise; facilitate problem resolution with appropriate parties
• Forecast and project inventory levels, submitting purchase orders recommendations to satisfy back-ordered units and replenishment reorders
• Implement shipping rate card configurations into store platform as needed
Bring your VIBE:
• 2-5 years of experience working e-commerce
• Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with many individuals and teams, including many different personalities.
• Ability to comfortably manage multiple projects at a time, while staying on deadline and sustaining quality of work.
• Identify and set priorities which accurately reflect the relative importance of job responsibilities and department initiatives
• Ability to quickly and calmly react to changing organizational needs and deadlines, both internal and external.
• Proactive and adept problem solver; ability to come up with inventive solutions on the fly.
• Extremely detail oriented and organized.
• Strong working knowledge of Product, Inventory and Order management systems
• Strong math and analytical skills
• Proficient in Excel & Microsoft Office
• Very strong communication skills
• Ability to work independently and follow through on assignments with minimal direction
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.