Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/17/2022 4:22:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Director, Operations jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Director, Operations postings
Full Time Job
How we LEAD:
Universal Music Group | Epic Rights is currently looking for an experienced and energetic Director of Operations that will be responsible for overseeing the development and execution of merch programs across various lines of business.
Reporting to the SVP of Artist & Brand Development, the Director will work across Sourcing, Production, Creative, E-commerce, and other internal UMG divisions, to ensure ever-changing priorities and deadlines are met as well as assisting with new creative thinking to grow the business.
He/she will contribute to delivering best in class merchandise, marketing and events for clients.
How you’ll CREATE:
• Responsible for execution of programs; e.g. E-commerce, Tour, VIP, and Fan Clubs
• Manages staff involved in Sourcing, Production, Creative, E-commerce
• Liaising with partners to ensure program dealines are met
• Developing, scoping and executing new growth opportunities
• Collaborating on company budgets and forecasts
• Review and optimize internal and external processes
Bring your VIBE:
• Minimum 7 years of experience
• Must demonstrate initiative, resourcefulness, and an ability to manage multiple assignments under tight deadlines
• Lead with professional demeanor when dealing with partners and co-workers under stress
• Excellent follow-through and attention to detail
• Flexible – able to adjust to changing priorities, and able to multi-task
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Strong proficiency and working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Manage budget
• Coordinate creation of pitch decks and sizzles.
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Winter Break”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All UMG employees are currently required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before entering any Company offices unless they have been approved for an exemption or unless prohibited by applicable law.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.